GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: [6x13] Friday Night's Alright For Fighting / Ein fast perfektes Dinner
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Zitat:Episdoe 6.13 - TBD

TEASER

Scene 1 -

ACT ONE

Scene 2 - Day 1 - Outdoor Flower Mart6 - SOOKIE is holding Lorelai's wedding binder and talking to a vendor. Sookie is asking about flowers (FYI Fairy Wings do not smell good). Lorelai arrives, Sookie tells her not to smell the fairy wings, Lorelai apologizes for being late.

Scene 3 -

Scene 4 -

Scene 5 -

Scene 6 -

Scene 7 -

Scene 8 -

Scene 9 -

Scene 10 -

Scene 11 -

Scene 12 -

Scene 13 -

Scene 14 -

Scene 15 -

Scene 16 -

Scene 17 -

Scene 18 -

Scene 19 -

Scene 20 -

Scene 21 -

ACT FOUR

Scene 22 - Night 3 - Soda Shoppe The shop is very busy. There's a free sample of hot chocolate. Kirk is manning the table. Lorelai peeks her head into the shop and looks at the window into the Diner. April is at the counter doing her homework and eating a sandwhich. Lorelai stares at her a beat then moves into the shop, bumping into a woman, Maggie. Maggie says there's a line and she knows what Lorelai was doing. Lorelai says she "wasn't trying to shove in for...free chocolate? Really?" Babette pops up, tells Maggie to can it and grabs Lorelai and takes her to the front of the line with her. Babette calls over to Miss Patty then joins her. A couple sitting right by teh window leaves and Lorelai grabs teh table. She watches April through the window. Luke comes out from the back and takes April's plate to cut the crust off and looks to see what she is reading. Lorelai watches on wistfully. Suddenly Miss Patty and Babetter are wathing with her. Babette asks what she's looking at. Lorelai is startled.

*skips a page*

Lorelai says he hasn't met all of them. Miss Patty asks what the kid is like. Babette asks if they get along. Lorelai says they will. Miss Patty and Babette go back and forth asking questions without waiting for answers. Is she a reader? Can you imagine Luke with a reader? Can you imagine Luke with a daughter? Can you imagine Luke with a kid? OMG, can you believe Luke has a kid?! Lorelai says "well it's not like he's a 100 year old eunuch or anything..." Maggie comes over and says there are other people who would like a table. Babette and Miss Patty say they're busy looking at Luke's kid. Lorelai says "Patty...". Miss Patty says everyone knows. Another woman walks by and says "Luke's kid?" Babette says they were just getting the scoop from Lorelai. Lorelai says she was not going to give them anything. Miss Patty asks if they (Anna and April) want money and what about custody. Lorelai says she doesn't know. Maggie asks if they're sure it's his kid. Kirk comes by and says they're clogging up the flow. Patty says they're looking at Luke's kid.

Scene 23 -

Scene 24 - Newspaper - Rory is at the paper. Bill is playing with a yo-yo, Rory cuts the string. Rory tells him to get his ass out of the chair and either work or leave. Bill says he's not interested in helping Paris do anything. Rory says he'll be helping her, not Paris. Another staffer calls out that their computer crashed. Rory tells them to unplug it and if that doesn't work to call Unitech. Rory turns around and stops. Logan walks into the room. Rory says "Oh my God"

Scene 25 -

Scene 26 -

Scene 27 - Night 4 - Gilmore Mansion - Outside. Lorelai is telling an elaborate story about a Queen and a cowherdess then stops and says that it didn't work when Rory was 4 so she doesn't know why she thinks it'll work now. Lorelai puts her arm around ROry and says it's going to be fine. Rory says she knows. Rory rings the bell and the maid opens the door. Lorelai says to Rory that they've been invited in, that's a good start.

Scene 28 - Night 4 - Gilmore Mansion - In the entryway, Lorelai and Rory take off their coats. The maid says Mr. Gilmore is in the living room.

Scene 28 - Night 4 - Gilmore Mansion - Living room. Richard is reading. Lorelai says hi. Rory tentatively says hello. Richard says it's nice to see them (but a bit stiff). Richard asks if they'd like a drink, but continues to read. Lorelai says she can get it, but Richard closes the book and says he had to finish the sentence and that it's an excellent book.

Zitat:Episode 6.13 - Unnamed
Air Date: Estimated 24 January 2006

Info taken from the Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 4 December 2005.

The information summarized below is taken from 4 Sides for: Flower Vendor, Maggie, Staffer, and Maid.

I will include context and stage direction descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Flower Vendor - Flower Vendor at an outdoor Flower mart.
    Maggie - A Woman Customer at Taylor's Soda Shoppe
    Staffer - A Yale student at the Yale Daily News
    Maid - The next of many Maid's at the Gilmore Mansion.
Editor Note: The Casting Sides start with a Scene 2 at the beginning of ACT ONE with FADE IN:.

Exterior - Flower mart - Morning (Day 1) - Scene 2 -

Stage Direction: An outdoor flower mart. Rows and rows of flowers and vendors are lined up under a stretched-out cloth roof, much like a farmers market. Sookie is holding Lorelai's wedding binder and talking to a Vendor.

Sookie is talking to the Vendor - "And what are those called?"

The Vendor id's them as - "Bluebells."

Sookie is gushing - "Ooh. Bluebells. That sounds fancy. And what are those?"

"Fairy wings" the Vendor says.

Sookie is Sookie - "Fairy Wings? So romantic. Do they smell good?"

Stage Direction: Sookie sniffs the flowers.

Sookie pulls back abruptly - "Oooh, terrible. Fairy wings smell like a very different part of the fairy, if you know what I mean."

Stage Direction: Lorelai approached.

Lorelai calls out - "Sookie!"

Sookie answers - "Hi! Don't smell the fairy wings"

Stage Direction: Lorelai comes up to her.

Lorelai puzzled - "Don't what?"

Sookie tells her to never mind.

Lorelai apologizes - "I'm sorry I'm so late."

Editor Note: Scene 2 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Flower Vendor.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with a Scene 22 at the start of ACT FOUR with FADE IN:.

Interior - Soda Shoppe - Night (Night 3) - Scene 22 -

Stage Direction: The shop is very busy. A large sandwich board sign saying, 'New! Taylor's European Hot Chocolate. Free giveaway, tonight!' There's a line going out the door for the free samples. Kirk is manning the sample table. He's dressed in a candy store uniform.

Kirk is ranting on - "One sample per person, people. One sample only. Don't make me use a candy thermometer on you."

Stage Direction: Lorelai pops her head in the door. She glances over at the window separating the Soda Shoppe from the diner.

Angle On the window. April is sitting at the counter of the diner, doing homework with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of her. Lorelai watches April for a beat. She moves into the Soda Shoppe, staring at April the entire time. She accidently bumps into a woman, Maggie, standing in line.

Maggie a bit indignant - "Hey. There's a line."

Lorelai wakes up sorta - "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just..."

Maggie continuing her 'tude - "I know what you were doing."

Lorelai tries to explain - "I wasn't doing anything."

Maggie accusingly - "You're trying to shove in for the free chocolate."

Lorelai tries again - "I am not trying to shove in for....free chocolate? Really?"

Kirk can be heard over all of this - "European hot chocolate. It's like mud, bit chocolaty."

Maggie is on a roll - "And you were trying to shove in line for..."

Stage Direction: Babette enters.

Babette to the rescue - "Oh, can it, Maggie. When your foot's not in your mouth, you don't know what to do with yourself. Babette turns to Lorelai - "Come on sugar."

Lorelai trying to be nice - "But..."

Stage Direction: Babette take her arm and leads her over to Kirk. The line reacts.

Babette looks shortly at Kirk - "Two, Kirk."

Kirk try to play cop - "You'll have to wait in line like..."

Stage Direction: Babette grabs two cups and hands one of them to Lorelai.

Babette - "Here doll. Cheers."

Lorelai echoes - "Cheers"

Stage Direction: Babette spots Miss Patty, who has just entered.

Babette hollers out - "Hey Patty! You hear about Tilly's new face-lift? Scotch tape!"

Stage Direction: Babette goes over to Miss Patty. The couple sitting at the table right by the window gets up and leaves. Lorelai quickly goes and sits at the table. She stares in the window, watching April at the counter. Luke comes out from the back and comes over to April. Lorelai sees them talking. Luke takes April's plate from her. He cuts the crust off the sandwich. He gives the plate back to APril. He then leans in and looks at what April is reading. Lorelai watches all this wistfully. Suddenly, Babette and Miss Patty are looking in with her.

Babette looking at Lorelai - "What are you looking at?"

Lorelai is startled - "Oh! Uh, well..."

Editor Note: The Casting Sides have a one script page break and pick back up with Scene 22 continuing.

Lorelai is commenting to Miss Patty and Babette - "He hasn't met all of them. Some."

Babette adds - "Most."

Miss Patty quizzes Lorelai - "Well, what's the kid like?"

Babette chimes in - "Yeah, Do you guys get along?"

Lorelai stumbles - "Oh, well, we... will."

Miss Patty states - "So, you don't now."

Babette ever helpful - "That's to be expected."

Miss Patty is rambling - "She looks like a reader. Is she a reader?"

Babette still helping - "Can you imagine Luke with a reader?"

Miss patty counters - "Can you imagine Luke with a daughter?"

Babette agrees - "Can you imagine Luke with a kid?"

Miss Patty is now in fine form - "Oh my god! I can't believe that Luke has a kid. Can you believe that Luke had a kid?"

Lorelai trying to defend Luke - "Well, it's not like he's a hundred-year-old eunuch or anything..."

Stage Direction: Maggie comes over to the table.

Babette looks at her - "We're busy."

Maggie snippily - "Busy doing what?"

Lorelai tells her - "Nothing"

Miss Patty blurts out - "We're looking at Luke's kid."

Lorelai tries to calm her - "Patty..."

Miss Patty defensively - "Oh, honey, everyone knows."

Maggie asks - "That's her?"

Stage Direction: ANother Lady, walking by, overhears.

The Lady asks - "Luke's kid?"

Miss Patty points - "At the counter."

Babette doesn't know when to quit - "Lorelai was just going to give us the inside scoop."

Lorelai tells the all - "I was not going to give you..."

Miss Patty interrupts - "So, do they want money?"

Lorelai is struggling - "I don't think..."

Miss Patty still won't quit - "What about custody? Is Luke getting a lawyer?"

Lorelai is really groping - "Oh, I don't... well, he could be, I just..."

Maggie butts in - "You sure that's his kid? She's reading"

Stage Direction: Kirk come by.

Kirk tells them all - "You're clogging up the flow here."

MIss patty never misses a chance - "We're looking at Luke's kid."

Editor Note: Scene 22 continue for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Maggie.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 24 at what appears to be the office of the Yale Daily News. Scene 24 is already in progress.

Interior - Assumed Yale Daily News - Time Unknown - Scene 24 -

Editor Note: Scene 24 is already in progress.

Rory is talking to some one on the staff picking up a photo - "That one. Use them both if we need to fill space."

Stage Direction: The staffer walks away. Rory walks past Bill, who is still sitting at his desk, doing a cat's cradle with his yo-yo. Rory grabs a scissors and cuts his yo-yo mid-cradle.

Bill hollers - "Hey!"

Rory rants on him a bit - "Bill get you ass out of that chair and work, or get your ass out of that chair and leave. Either way, get your ass out of that chair."

Bill pouts - "I am not interested in helping Paris do anything."

Rory tells him - "You would not be helping Paris, Bill. You would be helping me."

Stage Direction: Bill considers for a moment.

Bill still pouting - "Fine. But if Puxatawney Phil sticks her head out of her hole, I am out of here."

Rory asks him - "You interested in some desking?"

Bill concedes - "I'm on it"

Stage Direction: Another Staffer calls from across the room.

The Staffer is frustrated - "Computer crashed again!"

Rory tells him - "Unplug it and plug it back in. If that doesn't work, then call Unitech and get someone over here now."

Stage Direction: Rory turns around and stops. Logan has just walked in the room."

Rory blurts - "Oh my god."

[I]Editor Note: Scene 24 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Staffer.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 27 at the Gilmore Mansion. Scene 27 has been in progress for some time.

Interior - Assumed Outside the Gilmore Mansion - Evening (Night 4) - Scene 27 -

Editor Note: Scene 27 is already in progress.

Lorelai is telling a Story - "Abandoning her cows, she climbed over the high walls and dropped onto the just re-done tiled walkway and rushed toward the enchanted French doors that the Queen was never happy with because the hardware was not what she picked out and she refused to pay the idiot designer that she hired off a recommendation and... okay, seriously, this didn't work when you were four, so I'm not sure why you thought it would would do any good now."

Stage Direction: Lorelai puts her arm around Rory.

Lorelai reassures Rory - It's going to be fine."

Rory confirms that she knows.

Lorelai is Lorelai - "So, what do you say, little cowherder-ess, you want to press the bell or should I?"

Stage Direction: Rory sighs and pushes the doorbell. After a beat, a Maid opens the door.

Lorelai tells her - "Hi."

The Maid says - "Hello. Come in."

Lorelai tells her - "Thank You" and turns to Rory - "See? We've been invited in. Such a good start, don't you think?"

Stage Direction: Rory smiles at her and they go in the house.

End of Scene 27

Interior - Gilmore Mansion - Entryway - Continuous - Evening (Night 4) - Scene 28 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai and Rory enter.

The maid asks - "May I take your coats?"

Lorelai responds - "Yes. Thank you."

Stage Direction: Lorelai and Rory take off their coats and hand them to the maid.

The Maid tell them - "Mr. Gilmore is in the living room."

End of Scene 28

Interior - Gilmore Mansion - Living Room - Continuous - Evening (Night 4) - Scene 29 -

Stage Direction: Richard is sitting on the couch, facing the patio French doors. He is reading. Lorelai and Rory enter.

Lorelai says - "Hey, Dad."

Rory is tentative - "Hi Grandpa."

RIchard is a bit of a stiff prig - "Hello Lorelai, Rory, nice to see you."

Lorelai tells him - "You, too."

Richard inquires - "Would you like a drink?"

Lorelai jumps at it - "Yes. That would be great."

Stage Direction: Richard goes back to the book. Lorelai and Rory look at each other.

Lorelai frets - "Uh, I can get it."

Stage Direction: Richard sits there another beat and then closes his book.

Richard pronounces - "I had to finish the sentence. Excellent book. Shame to put it down."

Editor Note: Scene 29 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for the Maid

End of All Casting Sides for Episode 6.13 - Unnamed.

Quelle: FF
Ich freu mich schon wieder sooo drauf, wenn es endlich wieder weiter geht!
Der Teil hört sich eigentlich recht interessant an - jetzt weiß wohl schon ganz SH, dass Luke eine Tochter hat - aber hat Lorelai noch nie mit ihr geredet...auch irgendwie merkwürdig!

Bin auf jeden Fall gespannt, auch wies zwischen Rory und Logan weiter geht!

VlG Susi
Jedenfalls beruhigt mich das insofern, als dass Lorela von April weiß aber trotzdem noch die Hochzeit plant. Er scheint ne ziemlich gute Erklärung gehabt zu haben weshalb er solange nichts gesagt hat.:dance:
karana schrieb:Jedenfalls beruhigt mich das insofern, als dass Lorela von April weiß aber trotzdem noch die Hochzeit plant. hat.
jep mich auch...
bin vorallem gespannt wie es in richtung Lor/April/Rory weiter läuft
ordinary schrieb:jep mich auch...
bin vorallem gespannt wie es in richtung Lor/April/Rory weiter läuft

huach, da bin ich auch mal sehr sehr gespannt... Wink

Stage Direction: Rory turns around and stops. Logan has just walked in the room."

da sage ich doch auch mal OMG...
so der titel der folge ist nun endlich bekannt ^^

Titel: Friday Night's Alright For Fighting
Wenn ich den Titel lese, muss ich an ein Lied von Nickelback denken. textausschnitt: "saturday night´s alright for fighting"....naja, ASP hat da ja n fimmel für Liedtext oder Movietitelanlehnungen... vielleicht lieg ich ja sogar richtig... Wink
Scottjunkie schrieb:Wenn ich den Titel lese, muss ich an ein Lied von Nickelback denken. textausschnitt: "saturday night´s alright for fighting"....naja, ASP hat da ja n fimmel für Liedtext oder Movietitelanlehnungen... vielleicht lieg ich ja sogar richtig... Wink

Ja ich glaub das war ein Lied von Elton John, so wie's aussieht ist ASP ein Fan von Elton John, ne andere Folge hieß auch schon mal "written in the stars" das war auch n Lied von Elton
Jersey schrieb:huach, da bin ich auch mal sehr sehr gespannt... Wink

da sage ich doch auch mal OMG...
dito ich hoffe nur das alles gut geht und die beiden endlich wieder zusammen kommen. kann es net mehr ertragen :heul:
na das nenne ich doch mal wieder nen tollen titel... :biggrin:
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22