GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Scott Patterson II
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
karana schrieb:Footballfeld? WO?
Sorry Karana, ist ein Baseball feldBig Grin
Okay, das Bild mit Scott an den Drums ist mir neu! Gibts das auch in groß???
Big Grin
Q&A with... Scott Patterson
By Susan L. Hornik

The hunky star of Gilmore Girls reveals what it takes to date a single mom—and the one woman he's dying to meet for a drink (and maybe dinner.)

Q: On Gilmore Girls, you play a guy who has his share of ups and downs seeing a single mom. Think they're difficult dating material in real life as well?

A: I think it really depends on the guy. If a guy is grown up and ready to give more than he receives, then no, a single mom is perfect. Because let's face it, that's really the definition of what it is to be an adult. Are you prepared to nurture and take care of someone more than yourself—and vice versa? Our culture is getting younger and younger every day so it's a little frightening, but I think relationships are what people want and need.

Q: What's the best date you've ever been on?

A: It was with the current lady I am dating. We had a great time to say the least... I was absolutely charmed!

Q: Planning a romantic getaway with her any time soon?

A: Absolutely. I want to go to some island somewhere and stick my head in the sand. And go to Europe. As long as I get to relax with my girlfriend.

Q: Do you still believe in true love?

A: Absolutely. If you meet the right person, it can definitely happen. If you don't, there are a lot of pots and pans flying all over the place!

Q: Which leads me to my next question: Have you ever had a bad date?

A: Sure, we've all had one. Usually, they end up in a high-speed chase. You just try not to dwell on them.

Q: What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

A: I've done lots of crazy things. There was one time when I just started to get involved with someone. I took her to Aspen, Colorado, and got her two weeks' worth of ski lessons. That was pretty crazy!

Q: Any tricks on how to meet people—what about volunteering?

A: Yes. There is a spiritual aspect to it. Everyone you meet is in a pretty darn good mood and has an elevated sense of what you can do for another individual. From there, it's icing on the cake if you do click with someone.

Q: If you could have a date with anyone alive or dead, who would it be?

A: Rita Hayworth—we'd start with drinks, and if things went well, we'd go for dinner!

Source: Match.com
cooles interview!
wann war das??
Das ist schon ein paar Jahre alt, hatten wir aber glaub ich nochnicht hier im Thread.
Das ist von 2005 und die Beziehunmg hat anscheinend auch nicht lange gehalten.
Kleiner Witz meiner seits (danke Mel für die Idee)..

klick
yummy...crazy...sexy...cool...Confusedabber: Cool Confusedabber: dear scottelf, I want YOU for christmas:herz:
lol, ein tanzender scott.
ob er in wirklichkeit auch so tanzt?Unsure Big Grin
Hihi, der grinst da auch so geil aufm Bild xD da musste ich so lachen. Aber die Idee ist niedlich.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47