GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
och menno... :heul:
ich wollte nich recht haben... *schnief*

naja, aber stimmt schon, das mit baby und so... solche FFs mag ich auch irgendwie nich *lol*

mag lieber so drama FFs... so wo man mal mitheulen kann Unsure Wink
wow...
das is ja traurig.....
aber wunderschön geschrieben..man kann richtig mitfühlen!!
es wird bald wieder nicht-depremierend, ich schwörs *corinna zuzwinker* *ggg* wink-wink, nudge-nudge (kennt jemand die Monty Pythons?Big Grin)

They sat down at the dining table and Lorelai repeated everything the doctor explained to her, about symptoms, treatments and also the chances that the therapy wasn’t effective.
“So he said we’ll try to operate first and if that doesn’t work we’ll try radiotherapy and if that doesn’t catch on we have to resort to chemotherapy.”
“What are the chances?” he asked quietly
“Of survival?” Luke nodded
“70%. Luke, I don’t want you to treat me differently than normal, okay?” He nodded again
“And I don’t want anyone to know, especially not in my firm, they’ll feel like they have to pity me and I can’t take that right know. I don’t want pity or false concern or hovering or anything, I just wanna get on with my life”
“Alright, I won’t tell anyone. Can I tell my parents?” She sighed
“Yeah, they have a right to know, I guess”
“What about your parents”
“They won’t care until I’m in the ICU with tubes coming out of me, so why bother? You know, sometimes I wish my parents were more like yours….” she trailed off, looking away.
“Well, I can’t see why, really” he reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "Tell you what: sometimes I wish your parents were more like mine too, it’s hell to watch how cold they are toward their own daughter, on which they should be proud because she turned out to be this amazing woman.” he brushed his hand over her cheek, still feeling her recently dried tears and she leaned into his touch, closing her eyes. She took his hand and laced her fingers through his.

“I’m glad” he waited for her to go on, stroking his thumb over the back of her hand
“That I ran into you back then. That we got stuck in this elevator together, even though I didn’t show it right that minute” he chuckled
“That Mia had the idea of me designing her ad campaign”
“Oh yeah, how’s that coming, I totally forgot about that”
“It’s going pretty good, we finished the storyboards and my people are negotiating with the Druckerei for a reasonable price for folders, Plakate and so forth. So we’re good, Mia’s happy, I’m happy, everybody’s happy” “So what about tomorrow?”
“What about it?”
“The function you wanna drag me to?” She gasped
“Oh no, do you have a tux?”
“I have to wear a tux?”
“Well, d’uh, this is official business, baby. So do you have one?”
“I guess I do, somewhere in the back of my closed, I got it at JC Pennys a while ago.”
“Whoa, JC who? No no, you have to wear at least some designer suit, Armani, Dolce, whatever. We’re gonna go shopping together, how’s that?” Luke screwed up his face and wrinkled his nose

"I don’t wanna go shopping”
“Stop being a baby, you promised, remember?” she gave him her best pout, to which she knew he couldn’t resist
“Fine” he held up his hands in surrender
“ I’ll go shopping with you, but I swear, if I look just a little bit gay...”

“Yay!” she exclaimed and jumped up
“Ouch, shouldn’t’ve done that” she held her head
“Gotta remember that, no more jumping. Here’s the game plan for this afternoon: I’ll go shower real fast, then we hit the major designers” she ticked them off
“Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Gucci, with D&G being my favorite, they have suits, I tell ya, heaven on earth! Anyway, then we have to find shoes, tie, and we’ll get you a new haircut” he groaned
“No please don’t turn me into a fag, please?”
“I’m gonna turn you into the best looking man in the whole society, hon. I mean not that you already are, you just need some polishing, if you understand”
“Whatever, go shower”
“Oooh I love it when you get all bossy and everything, raaaar” she giggled, running up the stairs to the bathroom, leaving Luke alone with his thoughts.

Wow, bummer. Just don’t think about it now, you have to be strong for her, she needs you

He took a deep breath, shoved his hands into his pockets and called up to her “You need any help honey?” “No I’m fine, just – need – to – get – this – stupid – zipper –" she fiddled with her dress
"Hey, I said I don’t need anything, what are you doing here?” Smiling, he stepped up behind her and zipped up her dress
“I told you I’m not buying your bullshit so don’t even try, okay?” She turned around and smiled apologetically
“Sorry, old habits die hard” She stood on tiptoe and kissed him, hard. He wrapped his hands around her waist, holding her close, his hands traveling up and down her back. They broke apart after a while, breathing heavily.

“Let’s go! Cause if we don’t go soon, we’ll never even make it out of the bedroom”

Charlie already waited outside, holding open the back door of the limo. Luke was taken aback
“We’re going shopping with this??” he gestured to the black, stretched Rover limousine with tinted windows.
“Yeah, stop drooling or I might consider getting jealous!” she joked
“As long as you’re only considering..” Lorelai smacked his arm and got into the limo, scooting all the way over, grabbing the remote control.

Luke got in after her and made an exasperated face when he saw who was in charge of the remote.
“Oh no” Her grin broadened and she clicked on the TV.
“What do you wanna watch? ‘The Story of Us’, ‘The Stepford wives’, ‘Steel Magnolia’ or ‘Men in Black’?”
“Geez, I don’t know, you pick one. As long as it isn’t Steel Magnolia, whatever you take is fine with me” “Alright, then Steel Magnolia is it. Kidding, kidding!” she quickly added when she saw his murderous glance. “Fine, then we’ll watch ‘The Story of Us’” They snuggled up on the back seat, Lorelai leaning against Luke’s chest, watching Michelle Pfeiffer and Bruce Willis struggle to keep up their marriage despite the fact that they’ve grown apart over the last few years, while they sped towards Staten Island.
oooh süüß!!!sweet!!luke ist der beste freund den man sich vorstellen kann!!lorelai hat echt glück!!mal schaun was sie ihm aussuchen wird wenn sie einkaufen gehen..er sieht bestimmt in einem Dolce-Anzug HEISS aus !!!!!! Confusedabber:
super geschrieben!!weiter büdde!!
Confusedabber: Ich mag auch sowas ham wie Luke... Confusedabber:
Aber meiner iss unpünktlich und hat natürlich keine Zeit für mich Motz

Aber büdde büdde lass dir nich allzu viel Zeit Big Grin
tja, wenn alle männer so wären wie Luke..... let's not go there Big Grin

“Oh Miss Gilmore, how nice of you to stop by”
As soon as they had set foot into D&G, people were hovering over them, trying to help, making compliments, basically kissing certain body parts.
“Geez, what did you do to be treated this way?” Luke uttered to Lorelai “Well, I guess doing Dolce and Gabbana at the same time really helped" she laughed at his dumfounded expression
"I'm kidding! I bought these people a Mercedes, a new house or the college-tuition for their kids. The workers here get more money the more they sell.” she added when she got a confused look from her boyfriend.

“Wow, I’ve never been in here before” she said, walking into the men’s department, looking around in amazement. The clerk had gathered up several suits he thought would fit Luke and guided him into the dressing room to try them on.
Reluctantly Luke changed into the first one and stepped out gingerly. He looked up shyly at Lorelai, who was giving him a once-over.
“Mhm I don’t know, it doesn’t fit right, the jacket’s too tight and the slacks too loose” The clerk hurried over to the rack and got out another ensemble.
“There you go, sir” Luke rolled his eyes at Lorelai and she shot him a warning glance. He changed again, then opened the door. Lorelai screwed up her face
“Nooo, that’s not it either. Turn around honey” He spun around
“Argh no, slower, I need to look at you. Yeah you know, the butt isn’t accentuated right”
“What??” Luke almost choked and Lorelai was all smiles. “You’re right, now that you say it….” The clerk checked out Luke’s butt and Luke’s eyes were close to popping out.
His mouth hung open and Lorelai had to grab onto a rack, laughing hysterically.
“Okay, I’ll try this one, maybe it’ll accentuate my butt better” he glared at his still cackling girlfriend who gave him a mock-frown
“Aw poor baby...”

When he stepped out the tenth time it seemed, Lorelai and the clerk exchanged a look and Lorelai threw her hands up and yelled
“YES! Finally! We found it!´” And she did a little victory dance
“Okay good, get this to my house this evening please and put it on the bill! Thanks a lot for your help”
“Do you want-“
“Thank you for your help, we’re good here”
Luke frowned, it appeared to him that Lorelai wanted to get rid of the poor guy when she stuffed the other suits into his arms and guided him toward the front of the store.

She came back with a wicked smile on her lips and stepped up to him.
Very close.
Then her evil smile was replaced by a seductive one and she whispered in his ear
“Have you ever done it in a dressing room?”
WOW It's getting DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!
Luke würde bestimmt heiß aussehen!!!! Confusedabber: Confusedabber:
Toller Teil!!
Am besten gefiel mir das hier:
Zitat:the butt isn’t accentuated right”
“What??” Luke almost choked and Lorelai was all smiles. “You’re right, now that you say it….” The clerk checked out Luke’s butt and Luke’s eyes were close to popping out.
His mouth hung open and Lorelai had to grab onto a rack, laughing hysterically.
:lach: :lach: :lach: so geil!!!
Lilli die Richtung deiner Story gefällt mir *ganz frech grins*
weiter.....
und lass mich jetz nicht mit meinen Phantasien hängen Big Grin
hach... endlich kann ich auch wieder hier reinschreiben...
bin wieder gleichauf Big Grin Wink

wie schon so oft gesagt, einfach herrlich!

ich freu mich schon ganz ganz dolle auf die fortsetzung...

das is echt n wechselbad der gefühle deine ff... mal unglaublich traurig und schockierend, dann wieder romantisch, dann lustig...

einfach wunderbar!!!

ich hoffe, dass dir niemals die ideen ausgehen werden!

lg, Corinna!
Schreib Sofort weiter!!!! oh mannn das wird ja wirklich DIRTy