GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
WOW!
das is alles was ich momentan sagen kann...

naja, außer vielleicht, dass der teil einfach nur geil is! richtig schön!
hätte nich erwartet, dass es doch schon was wird, freu mich aber sehr darüber!! Big Grin

die zwei sind jawohl einfach nursweet zusammen!

du hattest mir ja schon für diesen teil ein dirty angekündigt.... aber wird der nächste teil vielleicht noch ein bisschen mehr.... dirty? Wink Big Grin
Ah, wie geil! Supi supi supi! Weiter! Confusedabber:
UNd bitte "a little bit dirty" Big Grin
wow! und weiter! is grad so ziemlich das einzige, was ich sagen kann... Big Grin
Leute ich kann nix anderes sagen als [Bild: annieiluvu.gif] *gg* ihr seit so klasse, danke für das liebe Feedback
[Bild: smile_5.gif]

The next few weeks flew by in an instant and even though Lorelai had to go to work every day, she occasionally spent the night at Luke’s and drive the 70 miles to NYC in the morning. They never really crossed the threshold to sleeping with each other because Lorelai didn’t feel ready to do so with Luke. Luke reluctantly agreed to go to a party that some friend of Lorelai’s threw and while she was getting new drinks at the bar, Lorelai’s “girlfriends” cornered him and told him a lot about his girlfriend. Like she never had a serious relationship, just slept with the guy on their first date, let him woo her for a few weeks and them dump him. He couldn’t believe what he heard and so he excused himself from the ladies and headed towards Lorelai ‘I’ll keep this to myself though, wait for the right moment to bring it up.’ So he canned it for about another week but on Friday, things just added up and made him explode.

Lorelai sat at the counter, reading through some files, occasionally scribbling something down on her notepad as her cell phone rang. She hadn’t accepted the No-cells-policy at Luke’s cause she was in a business where she had to be available anytime, anyplace and she had used her pout and the batting eyelashes so he had to give in (reluctantly) and just frowned at her whenever she used her cell phone.
“Oh hi there, Paul, how’s it going. Oh yeah? Well, what’s up, why did you call me?” she flirted a little with Paul, he could tell by she way she laughed and twirled her hair around her finger. He didn’t notice though, that soon she grew quiet, the twirling had stopped and her hand was shaking slightly.
She clicked off her phone and went back to her papers. He stood before her and cleared his throat. She looked up. “That was Paul” she said and he nodded “I thought so. What are you doing?” he watched her pack up her stuff “I gotta go, got an errand to run, see you tonight?” “Hang on one sec, I’d like to discuss things with you.” She raised an eyebrow ”Things” “Yes, many. A few….. One.
I wanna take you out to dinner tonight, then up to my apartment and I just wanted to know if you’re ready yet? Cause I gave you a lot of time to think about it so….” he trailed off, not knowing what to say next. She let out an exasperated sigh “Luke, I’m not ready for this, I still need some time to-“ “Well you sure didn’t need time with the other guys, did you?” he said nastily. Lorelai was taken aback and furrowed her brow “Where did this come from?”
“I heard it from your ‘friends’ at this stupid party, you jump into bed immediately with a guy, except with me. Why, Lorelai? Huh? Do you have to think about this? Do you still need time?” Tears started to well up in her eyes “I can’t do this anymore Lore. I can’t just sit by and listen to the 20 or so guys who call you every day and with who you consistently flirt over the phone. I can’t take it and maybe it would be best if we separated” “You want…. you want us to… break up? her voice cracked at the last words. Luke nodded, gave her one last cold glance and went up to his apartment.

bye :hi:
awwww is das fies.... Unsure Wink
wann gehts weiter? Big Grin
hab grad die zwei neue teile gelesen und kann nur sagen WOW!!!
kaum angefangen und schon zu ende die beziehung?!
aber die kommen doch bald wieder zusammen oder?oder Lilli? *schmollmundmach*
trotzdem wieder Superklasse!!
oh nein.... nich trennen :heul:

ich mein, ich weiß, dass du gerne etwas dramatik einbaust, aber das? :heul:

bitte schreib ganz fix weiter!! bitte bitte bitte!!!

lg, Corinna
das nennst du Dramatik? [Bild: blach.gif]
sooo, neuer Teil (kurz und bündig*g*)

Lorelai put her face in her hands and let out one desperate sob. Why is he doing this to me? Doesn’t he get that I don’t wanna sleep with him cause this relationship is too damn important to me? Because it’s so special that I don’t wanna ruin it by jumping into bed with him when we’re not ready? But she pulled herself together, or had to do so and got a pen out of her purse to leave Luke one last note. She wiped away several tears as she wrote:

Luke,
That was Paul, my cousin, calling from the hospital. My dad had a stroke and was brought into the ER of the hospital he works in. Just wanted to let you know.
Lorelai

She folded it up and handed it to Caesar to give it to Luke. Then she took out her cell and hit speed-dial 2. As it dialed the number, the whole situation started to sink in and tears ran over her cheeks continually

“Charlie?” she sobbed into the phone “Could you come pick me up at Luke’s” she sniffled “Yes, I need to get to the hospital. Thanks Charlie, bye.” She leaned against the cool wall of the diner and rested her head against it as her gaze traveled over Stars Hollow’s town square. When she spotted the tree where Luke and her shared their first kiss the tears began to flow even harder, she sank to the floor and rested her head on her knees.

She was still sitting on the floor when Charlie pulled up a few minutes later. He got out of the limo, walked up to her, squatted down and smoothed a hand over her hair. He had never seen his boss like this and he had worked for her for over 10 years. “Come on boss” he said softly “Let’s go” When she looked up at him he was shocked. She was pale like a ghost, her make up was smudged and her eyes were all puffy. He took her hand and pulled her into a standing position and put a hand around her waist when she swayed a little. Charlie guided her over to the back door of the limo and opened it for her. She dropped into the cushion and closed her eyes trying to fight back tears, but failing miserably.

She shot one last glance out of the window to Stars Hollow and said goodbye to the town that had grown on her a lot during the past few weeks. I’m gonna miss the crazy people from this town… And the gazebo, and the bridge over the lake and the Inn….. and most of all….. Luke
She pulled out the handkerchiefs and tried to dry off the tears still running down her face and spilling over her expensive silk blouse. But she didn’t care, she felt like her heart had been ripped out. She felt numb and empty as she snuggled up into the leather seats of the car and closed her tired eyes. She’d just sleep and never wake up…. she thought groggily as her vision began to cloud and she drifted off to sleep.
Luke

The noisy sound of her cell phone woke her up a few minutes later, feeling annoyed but her attitude changed immediately as she saw the caller-ID.
oh gott...

:heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul:

:heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul:

der teil is sooo traurig...
aber ich hab ja noch hoffnung, dass es ein ganz bestimmter jemand is, der da anruft...

freu mich auf fortsetzung!!