GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
och an inspiration mangelts mir garnicht Big Grin *smirk*

aber naja, on with the show: (ma ein bissi längerer teil für euch Wink)

“Mein Hund ist schwul, die dumme Sau”

The people gasped while Lorelai laughed hysterically „Sorry, just kidding“ she giggled, then turned serious

“ This could be it
I think I’m in love
It’s love this time

It just seems to fit
I think I’m in love
This love is mine

I can see you with me when I’m older
All my lonely nights were finally over
you took the weight of the world

Oh when you kiss me
I know oyu miss me
and when you’re with me
the worry just goes away
the way you hold
the way you show me
that you adore me

Oh when you kiss me
You are the one
I think I’m in love
Life has begun

I can see the two of us together
I know I’m gonna be with you forever
Love couldn’t be any better

When you kiss me
I know you miss me
and when you with me
the world just goes away
the way you hold me
the way you show me
that you adore me
Oh when you kiss me
I can see you with me when I’m older
All my lonely nights were finally over
you took the weight of the world off my shoulders

When you kiss me…

Everyone applauded and grinned from ear to ear, some like Babette and Miss Patty even blew their noses and wiped away the tears.
Lorelai got off the stage and went over to Luke. She looked up at him shyly
“Was that too much confession?”
“No, it was perfect” He kissed her softly, then held out his hand when they heard the beginning to a familiar song.
Rory watched their reaction as she began to sing:

Ils veulent m’offrir des voitures…

Lorelai gasped "That’s the first song we ever…"
"Danced to" Luke finished for her and led her to the dancefloor.
He put both arms around her waist while she put one around his neck and rested one on his chest directly over his heart.
She put her head on his shoulder and they swayed to the slow music, both lost in their little world.

The people gathered around the dancefloor, watching these two dance, admiring the fact how perfect they seemed to fit together. Like a puzzle. Or a glove to the hand.
Miss Patty whispered to Babette
“Wow, they look good together, don’t they?”
“Oh yeah, it looks like they’re doing it in the middle of the dancefloor!” her friend replied excitedly.

Soon there were other couples dancing on the floor so Lorelai started to nuzzle his neck. He chuckled
“Don’t go there again” She could feel his voice vibrating against her lips
“I won’t. Not here anyway.”
“Is that a promise?”
“I thought you wouldn’t push me” she said quietly and he immediately regretted his words
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to come out like that, I..”
“’s okay” she mumbled against his shoulder.

Soon it got dark, the band had stopped playing a while ago and they lit a fire in the middle of the square and everybody huddled around it.
Lorelai lay in Lukes arms, her back snuggled comfortably against his chest, his legs at her side.
She rubbed them lazily while listening as Miss Patty delighted everyone with one of her stories and she started drifting away, the warmth of the fire and all the food in her stomach making her drowsy.

When Patty finished, she turned to Luke
“You still haven’t told us how you two’ve met, so spill!” she demanded and Luke smiled as he retold the story of bitchy Lorelai on their first day. Everybody laughed, they thought he was kidding when he described her yelling at him and screaming in his face.
“Now seriously, tell us the real story!” Babette giggled, but Luke shook his head
“That is the real story!”
“No way!”
“Yes way, Lorelai was a real pain in the .. you know”
“Seriously?? I can’t imagine that!” Sookie looked at the half-sleeping Lorelai and frowned “You sure she doesn’t have a twin sister?”
Luke chuckled “Yeah I’m sure. But she’s changed”
Sookie scoffed “Well, d’uh!”
“And then we got stuck in an elevator. That wasn’t fun at all, she jumped all over me and no” he added for a beaming Miss Patty “not in a good way. But she softened up a little and I realized that there was another side to her than the Bitch I had the pleasure to meet. But I thought that she was out of my league so I didn’t do anything, just thought about her all the time” Lorelai’s ears perked up and she asked sleepily
“What did you just say?”

“I said that I thought about you all the time?” he asked, confused, but that wasn’t what she meant
“No I meant before that”
“That you were out of my league?” She looked at him lovingly
“You know that’s not true, right?”
“Do I? Sometimes I ask myself why you even put up with me, I mean, you could have any rich guy you want…” he trailed off helplessly and she looked at him, shocked that he actually thought that
“What?? You got to be kidding me…. Jesus… um... Did it ever occur to you that I don’t want any rich guy? I want you and no one else and if you ever dare to doubt that I’m gonna kick your ass, got it?”
The others watched this exchange intently, straining their ears, afraid they’d miss something.
“I love you” Lorelai added, quieter this time.
“Love you more” he challenged, grinning
“You wanna get into this again?” she replied exasperated
“No not really” he smiled, remembering their last debate over this matter, she had won by a long shot, being the one that was more stubborn.
Then she saw Rory walk by with an oddly familiar guy and she nudged Luke, pointing at them
“Hey, who’s that?”
“Who’s what? Oh that’s Christopher Hayden, he’s Rory’s dad. Why?”
“Just curious…..”
‘Chris’
Soooo süß *träne wegwisch*

jetzt ist bloß die frage was chris jetzt damit zu tun hat... *rumhüpf* du kennst mich ja... *g*
Ok, I don´t know what to say! It´s Just perfect!
I missed my vocabs, because it´s so sweet and lovely and perfect... I don´t know any words, now... I don´t know anything...

But... yes, my words are comming back!
So let go:
It was so sweet and I love youre stile and... everything´s just perfect in this FF! I don´t know any other things to say, because this is the only thing what´s near at the goodness of your FF!!!

So, just care this and wright another part!

and what´s with Chris? is there something beetween him and Lore, please say that I´m wrong!!!

ok und jetzt noch mal auf deutsch:

*scherz* hoffe es war so verständlich, dass ich es nicht übersetzten muss!!!
Lilli, warum sagst du mir nicht, dass du nen neuen Teil geschrieben hast? Ich war doch das ganze WoEn auf Entzug...

Also zu dem Teil... schön, dass der endlich mal wieder etwas länger ist Wink. Zu deinem Schreibstil muss ich ja schon gar nix mehr sagen, der ist einfach genial, wie immer... Die Story sowieso, ich versuch grad, Chris da irgendwie einzuordnen... Wink
Wow!!!!! :band:

Hab deine FF bis jetzt immer still mitgelesen und ich muss sage sie ist just perfect!!!!!!!!! Wub
Diese Geschichte fand ich soooooo himmlisch schön, spannend, traurig und romantisch und einfach nur hammer geil geschrieben!!!
Und jetzt komm bloß nicht auf die Idee hier auf zuhören Nono ...ich will unbedingt ne Fortsetzung und zwar gaaaaaaanz schnell!!!!!
*fleh* also hau in die Tasten!! Pc
Bitte schreib ganz schnell weiter!!

Gaanz liebe grüße! :hi:

Chrisss*mas
Ich hör nieeee mehr auf Big Grin das is viel zu unterhaltsam Wink

und darum auch ein neuer Teil:

She nestled back against his chest, pushing aside the thoughts running through her head and was fast asleep in a matter of seconds; she sighed contentedly and snuggled deeper into her “pillow”.
Luke stroked her hair with his one hand and her shoulder with the other one, sending shivers down her spine.
It was well past midnight when Luke got up and scooped up a sleeping Lorelai
“I think I’ll get this thing here to bed” he smirked and thanked everyone for coming, also in Lorelai’s name
“I’m sure she enjoyed this very much and she’ll thank you tomorrow! Bye guys”
“Bye you two” Miss Patty looked after them, smiling foolishly.
“My God, these two! Meant to be!” Everybody agreed.
“But if I’m not completely wrong about Lorelai and also about Luke, it’s not gonna stay all sunshine and lovey-dovey…”
Babette said and everybody had to agree to that too.

“I hate Mondays!!” Lorelai exclaimed loudly as she stood in front of the closet, struggling to pick out a suit
“Yea who doesn’t” Luke deadpanned, walking out of the shower, clad only in a towel, towel-drying his wet hair.
Lorelai only grunted in response and watched in amazement as he easily grabbed a shirt and some jeans out of the closet and put them on.
“How come you can pick out clothes and I can’t decide? That’s so mean!” she frowned at her suits.
“Just put on the white one with the black stripes, it’s sexy and fits you very well.”
“Do you want me to look sexy so other guys can ogle my well accentuated butt?” she teased, but took out the suit and put it on. “Thanks” she kissed him quickly, then grabbed her keys and purse
“I’ll come home after work and-“ she stopped dead in her tracks, realizing what she just said. She slowly turned around
“I-uh I didn’t mean…” she stuttered but then she became aware of the fact that she considered his small apartment more home than her own house. “Hey, it’s okay, don’t get all worked up about this, if you feel this is home then that’s fine with me” He smiled reassuringly and she returned it, calming down a little. “Okay, see ya later today”

When she breezed into the office, everybody smiled at her.
They had organized a party for her comeback but it was nothing compared the thing Luke threw for her.
She stepped into her office and looked through the mail her secretary had handed her. She eyed a letter without name and address warily, then opened it and took it out.
Someone had cut out letters out of magazines and spelled “I loVe yOU honEYbuNcH” with them.
She smiled, thinking of Luke, clutching the letter to her chest. She’d thank him later today.
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful; she accepted a few congratulations and went into a meeting with her future staff from Los Angeles. They were expanding into the West now and she’d direct both firms from New York.

When she returned to Stars Hollow, she paused every few inches to say thanks to the people who were at her party.
Finally, she reached Luke’s and slumped down on a chair, yelling “Luuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!” on top of her lungs. He hurried out, worried that something was wrong and looked down at her annoyed when he found out that she just wanted some coffee
“Please, give me coffee, I’m begging you! I thanked every person in this town on my way, please, Luke.” she whined, then lightened up when he sat a mug of steaming coffee down in front of her.
She took a sip and felt her mood lighten immediately. Then she remembered something.
“Luke? Thanks for the note today, that was so sweet but you could’ve told me face to face too!” she beamed at him
“What? What are you talking about” Her grin didn’t falter
“The note. You know, saying I love you cut out in newspaper letters” She walked over to the counter, taking her mug with her.
Luke frowned “I didn’t write you that note”
Na hatten wir denn schreibwahn heute? Big Grin

DArauf habe ich schon lange gewartet. Endlcih eine Fortsetzung Big Grin

Aber der Schluss gefällt mir ja gar nüch *gaaanz dolle angst bekomm*

Nix böses passieren lassen biiiiiiitteeeee!

Ansonsten, was soll man noch sagen?

WOW!!! Big Grin
*gah*

nein,nein,nein,nein,nein,NEIN!!!!

SOOOOOOOO
nicht....

:heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul: :heul:

Du Sadistin.... *schluchz*

*kopf schüttel*

des wird nix mit nem lieben FB

*smiley kiste aufmach*

LILLIIIIIIIIII *anknutsch* [Bild: avirus.gif]
Also das ist heut nur schon mein drittes FB für dich *lol* Langsam bekomm ich Angst...

Gut, wo fang ich denn diesmal an?

Soooooooo niedlich die beiden *hach*...
Zitat:“I’ll come home after work and-“
Das find ich genial... Was ist schon alles Geld der Welt und so eine Luxusbude wert, wenn man in nem kleinen Apartment über nem Diner mit Lukey wohnen kann [Bild: smilie26.gif]...

MissLilli schrieb:“But if I’m not completely wrong about Lorelai and also about Luke, it’s not gonna stay all sunshine and lovey-dovey…”

Oh oh... ich ahne böses... Also bitte nicht... Ich flehe dich an, mach da nix böses...[Bild: liebe_99.gif]

MissLilli schrieb:Luke frowned “I didn’t write you that note”
Auch das hatte ich befürchtet...

So *lol*, mehr fällt mir jetzt grad ned ein... Nur bitte ganz schnell weiter[Bild: liebe_40.gif]
awww...das ist auch schon mein dtittes FB für dich heute... das sist zuviel...ich weiß net was ich sagen soll *snief*
..ich hab dich lieb...ich liebe deinen stil deine geschcihten...alles...