GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
@ Lauren: was denn für eine Vorlesung? Wünsch dir gute Unterhaltung Wink

@CMM: Wie ich dich "kenne" war das aber noch ent Dirrty genug um deiner Fantasie gerecht zu werden oder? Big Grin

@ Emily: Jap, wird eine Mischung Wink

@ Crazy: soll ich nimmer so viele Teile posten? *gggg* Ihr habt es meiner Phantasie zu verdanken, die nicht still halten kann *hihi*

und deswegen gibt's auch einen neuen Teil:

She sensed his eyes burning into her body as he stood to her left up on the banister, watching her. A warm feeling run through her veins and she blushed slightly.
He watched her from far away, barely registering the people around him and he felt butterflies in his stomach as she threw her head back and laughed heartily at some joke her friend made. She was so beautiful in this gown, she was radiating with joy, seemingly forgetting the illness that took hold of her body cell by cell. He pushed these bad thoughts into the back of his mind and just kept his eyes fixed on her.

Just then, a song began to play. A very old, cheesy song so he didn’t really pay attention, until the lyrics startled him, portraying exactly his emotions:

She's taking my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done

I don’t think she’s aware of the extent that I’m in this relationship,

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me!
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league!

Look at me here, standing in a tux, feeling like an idiot. That’s not who I am!
I know I don’t belong here, I’m just a Diner-owner with no high-standard cars in his garage nor am I someone who can spend money just like that, “Poof! It’s gone, so what?!” She’s definitely out of my league

Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs

What does she see in a guy like me? Why me? Why did I so lucky?
Am I just trying to find the catch here?

She's like the wind...

Will she settle down for me?

I look in the mirror and all I see
Is a young old man with only a dream!

When she thinks about the future, is there room in there for my dreams? Will she change for me? Does she want kids? Probably not, they’re not compatible with her career….. Can she let go?

Am I just fooling myself
That she'll stop the pain

Should I leave now before it’s too late and I’ll embarrass her in front of her friends and partners?

Living without her
I'd go insane!

Do I want to get too attached to her? What if she leaves me, she’ll rip my heart right out. How long can a person survive without his heart?

She’s like the wind….

Just as the last chords were fading, she looked up at him, eyes sparkling and her mouth curved into a smile and her whole face lit up. And with that, she washed all his fears and worries away.

She listened quietly to her friends babbling for a few minutes, thinking about him, trying to picture him standing there, looking all hot in his tux, watching her, observing her.

She couldn’t stand it any longer, she had to see him so she turned her head and looked up at him. Her face lit up and she smiled at him.
And she asked herself for the umpteenth time, what a gorgeous guy like him would want from a neurotic, flawed woman like herself.

Lauren had stopped talking when her friend had turned her head
“Oh my God, did you see how her face lit up? Who is he, who is he??”
The group had gathered closer, trying to get a glimpse and spotting the man who caused such joy in their friend. Sheila nudged Lorelai to get her attention.
Slowly, her eyes focused on her friend
“Wow, who is he?”
“Who’s who?”
“The guy you’re having the hots for, honey”
“I’m not-“ she started indignantly but was silenced immediately by the looks her friends gave her. They weren’t buying it.
“Okay fine, see that guy up there?” She pointed to where Luke stood just moments ago and did a double take when she didn’t see him anymore. “Hon, is this one of your imaginary friends again?” Alex said sympathetically and Chris chimed in
“Cause we understand, you haven’t had a relationship in a really long time and it’s just natural, I mean everybody wants to love somebody and- What?” he stopped at the look on Lorelai’s face.

He hadn't bailed. He came downstairs. To me. Lorelai smiled broadly at Luke, who was approaching the group from an angle where only she could see him. He stepped around Sheila and stood next to Lorelai, looking at her lovingly. She slipped her hand in his and kissed him softly
“Hey” she whispered “Hey back” He kissed her again, this time more passionately.

“Hem hem” They jumped apart as Alex cleared her throat
“If this is gonna be a reenactment of a scene in 9 ½ Weeks I have three words for you: Get A Room!! Or Introduce Him Immediately, whichever is fine with me, but I’d prefer the second option cause then we’d all get lucky tonight” She winked at a furiously blushing Luke and grinned. “Everybody, this is Luke Danes, he’s my…. Well he’s my…. boyfriend” The friends ‘ooooh’ed’ and Lauren clapped her hands together excitedly.
“Luke, these are my best friends. This is Chris, Lauren, Sheila, Alex and Tom. Tom? Are you alright?” Tom was standing with his mouth hanging open, practically drooling all over Luke, who looked really uncomfortable “Please tell me you’re 100% straight or I won’t have a calm minute tonight, always picturing Tom luring you into a dark closet” Lorelai muttered in Luke’s ear.
“100% positive” he muttered back, smiling at her friends
“It’s really nice to meet you, Lorelai has told me a lot about you”
“She has?” Alex raised an eyebrow and stared Luke down
“No she hasn’t” he gave in and shot Lorelai an apologetic glance, who shrugged.
“Honey, could you get me something to drink?” She held out her empty Martini glass and batted her eyelashes.
“Sure sweets, Martini extra dry, three olives?”
“You remembered? I’m touched!”
“My mind has an endless capacity for useless information” he smirked at her and turned to walk to the bar.
MissLilli schrieb:@ Crazy: soll ich nimmer so viele Teile posten? *gggg* Ihr habt es meiner Phantasie zu verdanken, die nicht still halten kann *hihi*

türlich sollst du weiter posten! Big Grin
aber wenn wieder schule is habsch sicher schwierigkeiten nachzukommen... Unsure Wink

erstmal lesen jetzt Big Grin
ohhhh is das süß mit dem songtext und alles... Wub
hach ja... ^__^

weißt du, du könntest noch 1000 neue teile posten... Big Grin ich würd sie ja eh lesen...
"She's like the wind" hat da voll gut reingepasst. Super gemacht. Top
Bin auch nur noch hier um deine FF zu lesen Big Grin Eigentlich wollte ich schon vor über ner Stunde ins bett gehen Smile
*gerührt bin* *träne aus den augenwinkeln wisch*

Ja She's like the wind *Corinna?*ggg** *hihi*

ich schreib grad an einem neuen Teil, wollt euch das nur wissen lassen*g*
Du bist aber fleißig *freu*
MissLilli schrieb:@ Lauren: was denn für eine Vorlesung? Wünsch dir gute Unterhaltung Wink

Eine gaaaaanz spannende Vorlesung: Einführung in die Sprachdidaktik... Der Prof ist zum Einachlafen, ich muss die Zeit da eh nur absitzen...
jaja, she's like the wind... *schmacht* ich habs mir grad passend zum zweiten mal durchlesen noch dazu angehört... soo herrlich...
genauso wie deine story...
ich bin restlos begeisert und weiß nich mehr, was ich sagen soll... Wub Confusedabber: Top
weiter Big Grin
oh my good god..mir fehlen die worte..es war einfach nur WOW
nein jetzt ohne sch** das war einfach perfekt..so schön...
ich glaub ich gründe auch einen club für dich!!!!!
(damit corinna nicht alleine ist :lach: )
aber ich glaub ich tu's!!!
in dem club bin ich sofort drin Big Grin