GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Did you ever know that you're my heroooooo *sing* :knuddel: :lach:

naja, hier das Produkt einer produktiven Late-Night-Session (mit TÜV Gütesiegel Big Grin)

“Naaaargh!” Lorelai slapped the furry alarm clock on her nightstand, missing it a few times before actually hitting the Snooze-button. She rolled back to Luke, or at least where she thought he was. Groaning she sat up in her bed and blinked a few times to get rid of the blurry picture of her room. As everything came into focus she swung her legs out of bed, into her bunny slippers, put on a robe and shuffled downstairs.

“Good morning, sunshine” Luke greeted her with a kiss and a cup of coffee, both of which she accepted gratefully.
“Mhm” she grunted and he laughed
“You’re definitely not a morning person, are you?” He got no response to that one so he returned to cooking breakfast when he felt two arms slip around his waist and Lorelai leaning onto him for support, almost falling asleep again.
“Could you sit down before you start drooling on my shoulder?”
“Ew, gross!” came the instant reply and she stumbled over to the small table she usually ate at when she was alone. She put her head on her arms and sighed sleepily.
“Drink some coffee, it’ll wake you up”
“Can’t, too tired” He came up behind her, grinning, and pinched her sides to tickle her and she jumped and squealed.
“Luke! Don’t do that again, you almost gave me a heart attack!” He doubled over with laughter and had to grab onto the kitchen counter for support
“That’s not funny!!” she pointed a finger at him and crept closer. She poked him into his stomach and he immediately stopped laughing.
“You rat! You’ll get that back!” With a mock-shocked impression she stuck out her tongue at him and dashed out of the kitchen into the living room.
“Ooooh missy you picked the wrong guy to mess with here” with that said he followed her suit into the other room and saw her standing behind the piano, smirking. They played around a little, when he went around the one side of the piano, she went further into the other direction and when he changed directions, so did she.
Then he had enough and chased her a few rounds around the piano when she quit and ran through the living room.
He followed her closely and tackled her from behind so they both fell on the sofa together, laughing hard.

“Oh God” she panted, still giggling uncontrollably. Then she saw Luke’s gaze travel from her face downwards and she followed it, noticing that her robe had slipped open, giving him a pretty good insight.
“Mhm, like what you see?” Wide eyed, Luke nodded “Hey handsome, what’s up?” He shook his head “You’re so beautiful” he uttered and ran a hand over her stomach, slipping her robe further apart. He ran a hand along her thigh as he kissed her stomach, swirling his tongue around her belly button, eliciting a small whimper from her. When he moved his hand to her inner thigh and was very close to where she wanted him to touch her most, they heard the front door slam and a very angry, annoyed voice yelled “Lorelai!”

“Oh my God” Lorelai screeched and scrambled off the couch, tying her robe back together, shoving Luke backwards into the spare closet in the back
“Now’s maybe not the best time to meet my mother, nor are you wearing the right attired” she hissed at him, referring to his lack of shirt and pants. Emily entered the living room just as Lorelai had shut the closet door.
“There you are” Her daughter spun around, leaned against the door and laughed awkwardly
“Yes mother, there I am. What do you want?”
“You told me last Christmas that you had a florist who also made special arrangements so I came here to pick up his telephone number. I rang the doorbell for about half an hour until your awful driver let me in. What were you doing, huh? Calling Europe just so you’d have an excuse for not opening your door? Huh?” Lorelai forced a smile and said through clenched teeth
“Yes mother, I’d be happy to get you his number”
“Well be quick, I don’t have a lot of time on my hand and I don’t wanna waste it all here with you!”
Lorelai flinched at her mothers insult but let it go, like she almost always did when it came to her parents.
She went upstairs, gave the number to her mother and watched her drive away without a goodbye.

Sighing she went back into her house and opened the closet door only to walk into it and rest her head on Lukes chest. He moved her hands around her, sensing her need for comfort now; he had heard all the awful stuff her mother had said.
“Is she always like this?”
“Like what? Bitter and awful? Yup, that’s my mother, the lovely, one and only, one of a kind Emily Gilmore. But let’s not talk about her, I just wanna forget it ever happened and move on. Soooo, you think there’s still food in the kitchen after out heavy-duty makeout session there?” he chuckled, sometimes she was just like a little kid.
“Yeah, come on, I’ll make the chocolate pancakes extra chocolaty for you” “Yay!” she exclaimed and darted into the kitchen. She stuck her head out the door to see where he was “Slow down a little more and you’ll be going backwards my friend! Come on, I wanna eat, I’m starving” He rolled his eyes at her theatrical display
‘A frightening picture of things to come….’
awwwww das is soooo schööööön und süß und überhaupt... Wub
mal wieder zwei tolle parts Smile
so, hier noch das offizielle feedback Big Grin

also ich weiß nich ob du's schn mitbekommen hast, aber ich liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeebe deine geschichte! ich liebe deine art dich auszudrücken, ich liebe dein englisch, ich liebe deine ideen, ich liebe wie du sie umsetzt!

naja, alles was man zu diesem teil sagen kann is nur, dass er perfekt in die reihe der anderen wundervollen teile passt!!
das nen ich mal ein feedback corinna!!
besser hätt ich das auch net sagen können!!
die teil waren GEIL!!!!
einfach geil!!
weiter büdde
oja allle wirklich TOP geschriben!
ich hab euch alle so doll lieb, das könnt ihr euch garnicht vorstellen*g*

und deswegen *geheimnisvoll schau* ein neuer Teil Big Grin Enjoy my friends:

“Did you ever believe in Santa?” she asked him as she pulled two coffee cups from the cupboard
“Huh?”
“I asked if you had ever believed in Santa?”
“Santa…?”
”Clause honey, how many Santas do you know?” she rolled her eyes and poured herself some coffee and put a teabag into his cup.
“Well, I did until I was 8 years old and then – believe it or not – my little sister pointed it out to me. How ‘bout you?” Lorelai poured the now boiling water into the cup and picked both up
“Well, I never did, actually, my parents told me to forget that bullshit – I’m quoting by the way! – I heard in kindergarten and concentrate on the more important things in life…”
“Like what? Peace in the Middle East?” she chuckled, holding out his cup for him. He reached for it but before he grasped it, it slipped from her hand and shattered on the floor.

“Oh I’m sorry, geez look at me all clumsy and stupid, I’ll get the broom and- Honey, what’s wrong?” he asked, worried about the expression of utter shock on her face as she stared at the broken cup at her feet. Her wide eyes turned slowly from the floor to meet his
“N-othing, it’s nothing. Just… I’m just breaking a lot of stuff lately and I don’t really know why, it’s like I have no control over my muscles anymore or something, it’s nothing to worry about”
“Hon it’s okay, sit down and relax, I’m gonna go and get the broom, alright?” He gently guided her over to the chair and then went to cleaning up the mess.

The next morning he woke up to an empty bed, which was quite an accomplishment because Lorelai never got out of bed early. He strained his ears and heard muffled sniffling from the adjacent bathroom so he got out of bed and gingerly went over to the door, knocking softly.
“Can I come in?”
“Yeah” came the teary voice from inside, so he stepped in and closed the door. Lorelai sat hunched over the toilet, obviously sick to her stomach, tears running down her face. He crouched down beside her and rubbed her back
“Hey, are you okay?”
“What?”
“Are you okay?”
“Why?”
“’Cause you don’t look okay”
“Well, geez, take me now sailor” her weak attempt to humor him was interrupted by a new fit of vomiting. He held back her hair until she was finished and handed her some toilet paper
“Thanks”
She got up and went over to the sink to brush her teeth, almost collapsing on the way there; she grabbed the sink for support, hung her head and closed her eyes. Breathing in deeply she said
“Must’ve been something I ate, maybe the lasagna was a little too much yesterday” He sat on the toilet, watching her brush her teeth with a worried expression on her face.
“What? I’m fine, I’m just not feeling well. Ow!” she dropped the toothpaste and gripped her head.

“I’m taking the risk now of repeating myself, but are you okay?”
“Yeah, yeah, just a headache, no biggie, really” she waved it off, continuing her tooth brushing. Luke came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind; surprised, she looked at his through the mirror and smiled
“I think this is gonna work” she mumbled around her toothbrush. Kissing her neck he said
“Yeah, why’s that?”
“Cause on an intimacy scale, having somebody watch me brush my teeth... is right up there seeing me on a sizerac swing, and I’m not minding it!”
"Well I can’t possibly tell you how happy that makes me” he replied to her sarcastically.
“Come on, I’ll get you back to bed. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed, laying her down gently and tucking her in.

She snuggled into the covers sleepily and was soon fast asleep. He silently went down to the kitchen and started making some tea for her stomach, a bad hunch tugging at his brain, but he dismissed it quickly.
oh man.... mal wieder toll geschrierben, aber ich hasse spannung Motz Unsure

ist es was gutes? ist es was schlechtes? ich bin zu neugierig für spannungsaufbau...

bitte lass mich nich zu lang leiden...
What a story...
Mal wieder genial, was soll man dazu auch sagen...

Thx das du mir bescheid gegeben hast, hätte nämlich net nach neuen FFs gesucht :knuddel:
und sei so lieb und schreib schnell weiter, bin gespannt wie'n Flitzebogen... Big Grin
sooo ich war heut wieder mal fleißig (ich lebe nur mehr für meine FF... nein Spaß Wink)

“Luke?” came her voice from the living room, where she had moved to to work from home, her laptop and telephone set up on the coffee table and her snuggled into the couch, a blanket draped over her legs. He popped his head through the kitchen door
“Yeah?” She looked slightly flustered
“Thanks” she smiled brightly at him
“For what?”
“For this” she gestured at herself and the cluttered table
“For being there, for cooking me food, making me tea” she grimaced a little, she would’ve rather liked coffe instead but he wasn’t having any of that. He smiled back at her
“Anytime” What did I do to deserve this great guy??

Just then, Moe, her butler came in with a bunch of ladies with measure tapes, fabric samples and paint chips. Surprised, Lorelai looked at them as they crossed her living room
“Moe? What in all heavens name are you doing??”

Moe shot her an awkward glance.
“Miss, you told us to replace the curtains in the living room two days ago and you also said that you wanted to repaint it”
“I did? Huh, I don’t remember that”
That happens to me a lot these days… but I always had a sharp memory so why can’t I remember important things like this?

“Well, just..keep going, I’ll be in the kitchen.” she excused herself and went into the kitchen

“You know what I was thinking? Maybe we should set up a bed in here for you cause you’re spending a lot of time in here” she smirked at her boyfriend
“Very nice, thanks, that’s the reward I get for taking care of you huh?” she smacked his butt playfully
“You know I’m kidding, sweet jesus! Anyway, why I really came in here was-“
“So you didn’t just come in here to annoy me? Wow, who’d’ve thought….”

“Shut up, Señor Swanky-Pants! Anyway, as I was saying before you interrupted me” she glared at him
“Moe just came in here with some ladies-“ He gasped in mock-shock
“In front of you?? Dirty!!” She narrowed her eyes at him
“Sorry, go ahead, he came in with some ladies..”
“Right and they had fabric samples and paint chips and measuring tapes and Moe told me that I had told him to have the living room redecorated two days ago and I don’t remember a thing.” She looked at him expectantly
“So…. you got Alzheimer, so what?”
“That’s not funny, I never forget these things, hell I never forget anything, my mind is usually sharp as a razor but now, I don’t know, I keep forgetting things, I keep having these blackouts where I’m somewhere and I don’t know how I got there and it’s really starting to worry me, Luke” she paced the kitchen, gesturing wildly.
He grabbed her by the shoulders
“Calm down, honey, you’re hyperventilating. Breathe. Okay, now, that’s not something to get worked up about okay? You just forget stuff, you’re only human after all. Who knew?”
“Mhm” she nodded, willing her heart rate to slow down.
“And I’m having headaches all the time now, sometimes they’re really bad, like when I get up too quickly, sometimes I can’t even speak coherently or can’t seem to find the words, at times I can’t even see straight, my vision gets all blurry and everything and-“ she was hyperventilating now, breathing heavily, eyes wide “Hon, please cool it, okay? Maybe you should go see a doctor tomorrow, how bout that?”
“Will do. Tomorrow. Got it.”
“Come here princess” he wrapped her in a hug and kissed her softly
“Everything’s gonna be fine.” she looked away
“Look at me! Did you understand me? It’s gonna be fine!”
“I hope so” she sighed and put her head on his shoulder, glad that she had finally found someone who could calm her down from her seizures.
machs doch nich so spannend und lass uns dann wieder zappeln... Motz Unsure Wink Big Grin
der teil is klasse geschrieben, hoff es geht bald weiter...
will unbedingt wissen, was mit lore is... Sad