GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: What if? - English FF
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
niedliches teil Smile
endlich endlich endlich endlich endlich..... bist du wieder da...
*vor freude strahl wie die sonne* Big Grin

und mit so nem klasse teil!! (Big Grin)

bin einfach baff und ganz doll glücklich Big Grin

fix weider,

Corinna
Juhu! Du bist wieder da!! Hoffe du postest heute abend all diese 18 Word Seiten! Cool Denn ich brauche Stoff! HAbe so lange auf deine super FF gewartet. HAb es kaum noch ausgehalten. Alle fünf Minuten nachgeschaut Wink

Und weisst du was?

"It's getting hot in here!"
Emily schrieb:"It's getting hot in here!"

not yet Wink und danke für das liebe Feedback *alleknutsch* Smile

liebe Kinder, ich hab ein paar Weisheiten für euch:

Weisheit Nummer 1:
Murattis schmecken in freier Wildbahn nicht so gut wie beim FF schreiben

Weisheit Nummer 2
Kauft euch immer ordentliche Aschenbecher, damit ihr nicht auf eure Tasta äschern müsst Big Grin

okay genug der Weisheiten, on with the show (mit dem Corinna Gütesiegel *bussi*)

When the door closed behind him, Lorelai looked around. She liked his apartment, even though her living room was at least three times as big. But it was so… charming, so simple, so Luke.
It screamed his name from everywhere; something she couldn’t say for her own place. She went over to the couch and snuggled into his blanket and pillow, picking up the remote and turning the TV on. She soon found a channel where they showed Sponge Bob Squarepants and began to doze off as the end credits rolled. She just caught the Sesamestreet theme song before she slipped into a dream filled slumber.

That’s how Luke found her when he came up to check on her, tangled in the sheets all sweaty, tossing and turning on the couch, obviously having a nightmare.
“No… don’t do it, Luke, no! Please don’t jump…. please… Luke…. Noooo-o…. oh god, Luke! Luke? Luuuuuuuuuuke”
Terrified, he shook her awake
“Lorelai!” she looked up at him wide eyed, then grabbed his shoulders and held on to him for dear life, sobbing into his shoulder
“You jumped…. you just jumped… a-a-and I couldn’t do anything about it…I just stood there, rooted to the spot” her voice barely over a whisper. “Shhh, it’s okay, it was just a nightmare” he muttered comforting words in her ear and stroked her hair soothingly.
“Everything’s fine, I’m not going anywhere princess!” She sniffled and buried her head in the nape of his neck and was soon fast asleep again. He gently put her down on the couch and sat on the coffee table, holding her ice-cold hand.

He was startled from admiring his beautiful sleeping girlfriend by a soft knock on the door. He stood up slowly, anxious not to wake her up and went to the door.
“Hey Mia” he whispered and gestured towards Lorelai to tell Mia she was sleeping
“Oh, can I talk to you for a second? I’ll be fast”
Luke shot a worried glance towards Lorelai but stepped out and closed the door behind him.
“So, it’s all taken care of, the whole town will show up, you know how they are when it comes to partying!” Luke rolled his eyes
“Is she okay?” Mia noticed Luke’s nervous glances to the apartment door “Yeah she’s fine, she just had a nightmare about me jumping off a bridge and she was pretty down about that, but I comforted her, you know, told her that everything’s fine, I’m here, stuff like that. I’m just worried that she might have another one and that she might freak out if I’m not there!” Mia patted him on the back
“Okay, so I’ll see you Saturday! Bye”
“Bye Mia, and thanks!” she smiled at him and nodded.
Super guter Teil!! gn8
Zitat:Kauft euch immer ordentliche Aschenbecher, damit ihr nicht auf eure Tasta äschern müsst

:dito:
DAs Problem hab ich auch Big Grin

MAl wieder ein sehr schöner Teil. Mit dem Dirty, kann es ja auch noch später am abend werden. Aber ich freu mich auf die Party! :band:

Also: Schnell weiter tipseln! Big Grin
wow einfach wunderbar!!!
aber ich habt dir auch mehr bei icq geschrieben!!
freu mich auf die Party!!!
So, und nun warte ich geschlagene zwei Stunden auf den neuen Teil. Du bist fies, weißt du dass? Big Grin
Dann werde ich aber morgen abend, wenn ich um neun nach HAuse komme, hoffentlich gaaanz viel zu lesen haben Wink *fleh*
Also denn! Nighty Night!
Em
da kommt man klitschnass von der schule nach hause und liest dann sowas...DANKE! Jetzt fühl ich mich schon wesentlich besser Big Grin

ich hab deine story schon etliche leute aus meinem kurs lesesn lassen...sind alle restlos begeistert obwohl sie immer alle meinen englische geschichten machen keinen spaß....