GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Super, danke Mara!

3.7:

Zitat:LORELAI: And Ho-Ho’s fading, so I’m trying to buck him up, saying "Come on, Ho-Ho. Stay with me Ho-Ho," and then all of a sudden he starts yelling, "Stop calling me Ho-Ho, it’s making me hungry!"
LUKE: Oh, hey, look, there goes Tommy Tune.
Ganz heißts so:

Zitat:LORELAI: I need a great dance partner this year. Someone strong, non-clutzy, with lots of stamina. Ooh, how tall is that guy?
LUKE: Mrs. Coulter’s about 6’2".
LORELAI: Oh. Four years in a row, I have come this close to winning. Last year, I swear to God, I had it!
LUKE: I know the story.
LORELAI: It was hour twenty-three.
LUKE: I know the story.
LORELAI: I’m dancing with Henry Ho-Ho McAphie the third.
LUKE: How many people heard me say I know the story?
[several customers raise their hands]
LORELAI: And Ho-Ho’s fading, so I’m trying to buck him up, saying "Come on, Ho-Ho. Stay with me Ho-Ho," and then all of a sudden he starts yelling, "Stop calling me Ho-Ho, it’s making me hungry!"
LUKE: Oh, hey, look, there goes Tommy Tune.
Zitat:Thomas James "Tommy" Tune (born February 28, 1939) is an American actor, dancer, singer, theatre director, producer, and choreographer. Over the course of his career, he has won nine Tony Awards and the National Medal of Arts.
Versteh ich aber nicht.

Zitat:TAYLOR: We’re not raising money to restore the bridge.
LUKE: We’re not?
TAYLOR: No, we have that money. The Tennessee Williams lookalike contest last month put us right over the top.
Von 1.6
Zitat:Lorelai: "You walk into Denny's before 5:00 p.m., you've got yourself a discount."

Zitat:Lorelai: I am gonna be so cool in there you will mistake me for Shaft.
Rest kommt morgen
also zu der Tune Anspielung:

Lorelai labert und labert und achtet nicht darauf, dass Luke sagt, er kennt die Geschichte schon. Und dann versucht er sie zu unterbrechen/ihr zu zeigen wie wenig er interessiert ist, indem er behauptet, ein berühmter Schauspieler würde hinter ihr vorbeilaufen.
Ähnlich wie: "Da steht jemand hinter dir", damit die Person abgelenkt ist.
Zitat:Tennessee Williams (* 26. März 1911 in Columbus, Bundesstaat Mississippi; † 25. Februar 1983 in New York City; eigentlich Thomas Lanier Williams III) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller
Zitat:Denny's ist eine US-amerikanische Restaurantkette mit Hauptsitz in Spartanburg, South Carolina und ist in den USA das größte Familienrestaurant-Unternehmen. Anders als andere Ketten schließen die Restaurants von Denny's nie, also ein 24-Stunden-Betrieb. Auch an Feiertagen haben die Restaurants geöffnet, die einzige Ausnahmen sind Feiertage, an denen das Gesetz des jeweiligen Staates die Schließung unbedingt verlangt.

Denny's is a restaurant chain which offers discounts to senior citizens
Find aber das ganze Zitat nicht Sad
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaft_%28Film%29

Zitat:LUKE: Taylor, you are asking me to donate free coffee to hundreds of people so you can raise money to buy a tarp.
TAYLOR: How ‘bout fifty cents a cup?
LUKE: How ‘bout I charge for cream?
TAYLOR: You would kick
Tiny Tim’s crutch out from under him, wouldn’t you?
Das ist eine Person aus nem Roman von Dickens (Eine Weihnachsgeschichte)
Zitat:Dort bemerkt Scrooge Cratchits’ jüngsten Sohn Tiny Tim, der sehr schwach ist und auf eine Krücke angewiesen ist.

Hab das Zitat ganz gefunden:
Zitat:RORY: So do I look older?
LORELA: Oh, yeah. You walk into Denny's before 5, you've got yourself a discount.
Dann passt das ja mit dem Seniorenrabatt.

Und mit Shaft meint Lore ja einfach, das sie so cool ist wie er odre? Als Dedektiv muss er ja auch cool bleiben.
Neues Hä:

Zitat:LORELAI: With a little encouragement, I could’ve been the Senor Wences of the vegetable set.
Zitat:Wenceslao Moreno (April 17, 1896 – April 20, 1999),[1] better known as Señor Wences, was a Spanish ventriloquist.

Der Zusammenhang hierbei sit, das sie gesagt hat, früher hätte sie dem Gemüse Stimmen verpasst.

Zwei neue Häs:

Zitat:RORY: Who’s Stanley Appleman?
LORELAI: Oh, he’s brand new in town. He works over at the hardware store, and the best part is, he used to be part of the touring company. . .of Riverdance.
Zitat:
[the four girls start walking down the hall]
MADELINE: So, what were we talking about?
PARIS: Working Saturday on the seventy-fifth anniversary issue.
LOUISE: Thanks for asking.
MADELINE: But you guys already have some decent stuff planned out, right?
PARIS: Madeline -- or may I call you Spicoli?
Zitat:Jeff Spicoli is a fictional character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, where he was played by Sean Penn. While he is a freshman in the book, he is a senior in the film (however, when he says to Mr. Hand, "I'm not coming near your side of the building next year," it can be assumed he's a junior - or a senior who will surely fail and have to repeat). Spicoli is a surfer dude with no job who enjoys smoking marijuana.
One of the first times the viewer sees Spicoli in the movie, he is late for Mr. Hand's U.S. History class. According to one of his classmates, he has been "stoned since the third grade." Throughout the film, Spicoli serves as the comic relief, usually opposite Mr. Hand in a series of amusing sketches. He was also late when he stayed in the food lines to get a bagel. When Mr. Hand asked him why he continually wastes his time, Jeff's response was "I don't know." Mr. Hand then wrote those words on the board for all of his classes to see, with Spicoli seemingly appreciating the recognition.
He is always short of money and does not have a job. When Brad Hamilton asks him why he doesn't have a job, Spicoli answers, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, an' I'm fine." He purportedly received a guitar pick from Mick Jagger, whom he claims to have met after a Rolling Stones concert in Anaheim, California. His closest pals are two unnamed surfer dudes played by Eric Stoltz and Anthony Edwards. He is also friends with Ridgemont High's star football player Charles Jefferson's little brother, having played video games with him at the mall. When they were driving Charles' car to a party, Jeff crashed the car and wrecked it. They made it look as if a rival school, Lincoln High, had done it. Jeff's little brother, Curtis, thinks that he is stupid. He also owns a pair of turquoise colored Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses, which he wears occasionally in Mr. Hand's class.
On the day of the prom, Mr. Hand shows up at Spicoli's house and tutors him as payback for having wasted 8 hours of his time during the school year. After the tutoring session, Jeff wonders if there's a kid like him in Mr. Hand's class every year. He also wonders if he'll pass U.S. History. Mr. Hand tells him not to worry and that he'll probably "squeak by."
At the end of the movie, it is revealed that at some point in the future he saved Brooke Shields from drowning, and was rewarded with a large amount of money. He then blew it all by hiring Van Halen to play at his birthday party.

Verstehe da aber den Zusammenhang nciht.

Zitat:Riverdance ist eine irische Bühnenaufführung, die hauptsächlich aus traditionellem irischen Stepptanz und keltischer Musik besteht. Irischer Stepptanz zeichnet sich vor allem durch schnelle Beinbewegungen aus, während der Körper und die Arme in der Regel sehr starr gehalten werden.

Neues Hä:

Zitat:LORELAI: Stanley bailed.
RORY: No! Why?
LORELAI: Apparently, Miss Patty showed his wife a picture of me, and she thinks I look like Elizabeth Taylor which makes her Debbie Reynolds, and Stanley Eddie Fisher. RORY: That’s crazy.
LORELAI: Especially if you’ve seen Stanley. He’s no Eddie Fisher, trust me. Fisher Stevens, maybe.
Naja, Spicoli hat nich wirklcih Bock auf Schule, is faul usw. - so versteh ich das.

Elizabeth Taylor; Schauspielerin. Eddie Fisher; Sänger und Entertainer. Debbie Reynolds; Schauspielerin & Sängerin
Zitat: Dass sie [Taylor] schon kurz darauf eine Romanze mit dem populären Sänger Eddie Fisher begann, der ihretwegen seine Frau, die Schauspielerin Debbie Reynolds verließ, brachte ihr vorübergehend sehr schlechte Presse ein

Zitat:Fisher Stevens (* 27. November 1963 in Evanston, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Filmproduzent.

Dzau passt auch das:

Zitat:Emily: You'll find another partner, Elizabeth Taylor always did.

Taylor war ja 8 mal verheiratet und ahtte zahlreiche affären.

Und noch ein Hä:

Zitat:PARIS: Look, you don’t have to be nice, you don’t have to tie up loose ends. I get it, I’m a distraction. Now either pull a Boxing Helena, or give me back my hand.
JAMIE: Yes, talking to you would’ve been a distraction.
PARIS: I know. I heard you already. My God, find a pirate to sit on, okay?
Zitat:Boxing Helena ist ein US-amerikanischer Film der Regisseurin Jennifer Chambers Lynch aus dem Jahr 1993.
Handlung [Bearbeiten]

Der Chirurg Nick Cavanaugh lernt die schöne Helena kennen und verbringt eine aufregende Nacht mit ihr. Nick verfällt ihr total und kann sie nicht vergessen. Er steigt ihr weiter nach, versucht sie mit Blumen und Geschenken zu beeindrucken. Doch Helena, die bereits einen neuen Mann kennengelernt hat, lässt das alles unbeeindruckt und zeigt ihm die kalte Schulter. Eines Tages wird Helena vor dem abgeschiedenen Anwesen des Arztes in einen Autounfall verwickelt. Nick hilft der verletzten Frau und bringt sie in sein Haus. Er schottet sich von der Außenwelt ab und versucht Helena durch die Amputation ihrer Arme und Beine an sich zu binden.

Naja, denke halt sie meint das mit der amputation. aber ich check das mit dem pirate nicht, da hab ich NIX gefunden.