GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Ich schau mri heiute vill. mal die folge auf deutsch an, damit man das versteht.
Zitat:LANE: I have to. We are raising money for the marching band this year, mandatory booth manning is involved.
Bin grad selber unschlüssig was das hiessen soll.

Zitat:DEAN: Not bad. I’ve got McKellan for History.
RORY: Oh, has he done his Napoleon having dinner with Charlemagne bit yet?
DEAN: Catherine the Great shows up for dessert.
[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 21:08 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]Also das bedeutet einfach es ist zwingend für alle , am stand mit zu arbeiten.
Ist ja klar, aber trotzdem:

Zitat:Karl der Große, (englisch: Charlemagne ) aus dem Geschlecht der Karolinger, war König des Fränkischen Reiches und Römischer Kaiser.

Zitat:Napoleon Bonaparte, war ein französischer General, Staatsmann und Kaiser.

Zitat:Katharina II., genannt Katharina die Große , war Kaiserin von Russland, Herzogin von Holstein-Gottorf und Herrin von Jever.

Zwei neue Häs:
Zitat: LORELAI: Ah, ah!
DEAN: What?
LORELAI: Don’t kick the cup.
DEAN: The what?
LORELAI: I have a spider whose previous credits include the bathtub scene from Annie Hall trapped under that cup.
DEAN: The size of a Buick?

Zitat:LORELAI: If I slip him a quaalude, he’ll like whatever I get him.
Zitat:Quaaludes are a prescription drug once used to treat anxiety or promote sleep
Also beruhigungspillen.
Zitat:Buick ist eine Automarke.
Sind große autos

Zitat:Der Stadtneurotiker (Originaltitel: Annie Hall) ist ein US-amerikanischer Kinofilm von und mit Woody Allen aus dem Jahr 1977

Zitat:In Annie Hall, Diane Keaton (the title character) calls her friend, Alvy (played by Woody Allen) over because there is a spider in the bathroom. He goes in, and comes right back out, with the response, "There's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick"

Zitat:LORELAI: It’s a tie for my father’s birthday.
LUKE: What, no Aramis this year?

Zitat:DEAN: All your Harvard talk, all those crazy books you pushed on me, all that talk about ‘you can do more.’
RORY: You can do more.
DEAN: So I decided to do more.
RORY: Wow, I’m so glad.
DEAN: Thanks.
RORY: Well, if you need any help with anything, I’ve become the Rain Man of college application requirements.

Vill. ist das noch ne anspielung?
Zitat:Madeline: (to Paris) You said that that was no way to govern, that if we were going to do it like that, we might just as well buy ourselves a ranch in Texas.
Aramis

Rain Man
Zitat:Er erzählt Susanna, was sein Verhältnis zu seinem Vater zerstört hat: Als der 16-jährige Charlie den Wagen des Vaters, einen 49er Buick Roadmaster, trotz Verbot genommen hatte, um mit seinen Freunden nach einer bestandenen Abschlussprüfung ein paar Runden zu drehen, meldete sein Vater den Wagen als gestohlen und ließ Charlie zwei Tage in der Polizeizelle sitzen. Charlie verließ daraufhin sein Elternhaus und brach den Kontakt ab. Die Erinnerungen lassen ihn emotional etwas auftauen, so dass er Susanna auch vom Rain Man erzählt, einer Phantasiefigur, die er sich als kleiner Junge ausgedacht hatte: Wenn er Hilfe brauchte, kam der Rain Man und sang für ihn.

Vill. das Rory so ein Rain Man, also eine Hilfe ist, was college bewerbungen angeht?

Zu der Ranch in Texas: vill auf nen politiker bezogen, der faul ist?! sie reden doch dasrüber, dass man so effektvoller regieren könnte?Unsure

zwei neue Häs:
Zitat:Episode Title:
That’ll do, pig.

Zitat:RORY: Borrow my notes and be just fine.
PARIS: Thank you.
MADELINE: Madeline want notes, too, please.
LOUISE: Add one and divide by the new power? Oh, I thought it said add one and divide by the Jew power. It makes much more sense this way.
Das ist ein Zitat aus dem Film ein Schweinchen namens Babe.

Louise hat ja gesagt, sei hat das flasch verstanden. statt New Power, Jew Power
3 neue:
Zitat:TRIX: You’re single?
LORELAI: I’m single.
TRIX: By choice, or do you scare the men with your independence?
LORELAI: Actually, I scare them with my Minnie Pearl impression.
Zitat:TRIX: You know, your father had a humidor that was owned by Victor Hugo.
Zitat:FRANCIE: The Wadsworth Mansion has just had a cancellation, which means that we can get it for prom, if we move quickly. Shall we vote?
Zitat:Victor-Marie Hugo [viktɔʁ maʁi yˈɡo] (* 26. Februar 1802 in Besançon; † 22. Mai 1885 in Paris) war ein französischer Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Minnie Pearl (* 25. Oktober 1912 als Sarah Ophelia Colley in Centerville, Tennessee; † 4. März 1996) war eine Country-Komikerin, die mit der Fernsehshow Hee Haw bekannt wurde und mehr als 50 Jahre lang Mitglied der Grand Ole Opry war. Ihr Markenzeichen war ein großer Hut, an dessen Seite ein Preisschild mit der Aufschrift „$1.98“ hing.

http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2009/...pearlx.jpg
Zitat:Ihre komödiantischen Darbietungen waren liebevolle Satiren auf ihre Heimatstadt Centerville, sie selbst stellte sich stets als „männerhungrige“ unverheiratete Frau dar

Zitat:The Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill Estate is located at 421 Wadsworth Street in Middletown, Connecticut. It is a 16,000-square-foot (1,500 m2) classical revival house situated on 103 acres (0.42 km2) wooded area. It is currently owned by the City of Middletown and is operated by the Long Hill Estate Authority. The mansion is the centerpiece of the Wadsworth Estate Historic District of 270 acres (1.1 km2), which includes the mansion's associated outbuildings, the Middletown portion of Wadsworth Falls State Park, the Nehemiah Hubbard House, and several barns and farmhouses along Laurel Grove Road.[2]

3 neue:
Zitat:EMILY: Well, we have to do something. I brought flowers over and can’t find a decent vase. All I could find was a ceramic Betty Boop head.

Zitat:RORY: What is wrong with you? So what if Paris has a boyfriend? You don’t think that as hard as Paris works in school or on the Franklin or on student council - you don’t think that she deserves to have a boyfriend and to enjoy it?
FRANCIE: Hey, no one is denying Gidget a chance to snag Moondoggie for the clambake, but the rest of us have things to accomplish.

Zitat:RORY: Yes, it is. I’m finished being your go-between. You’re a jerk, and if you wanna play it this way, then fine. All bets are off. I’m no longer your ally. You wanna play rough – fine. I’ve read The Art of War. I can be just as big a pain in your butt as you are in Paris’, capiche?
FRANCIE: You do not wanna be my enemy, Marlo Thomas.
RORY: I think I do, Tina Louise.
nochmal wegen der ranch. hab das gefunden:
Zitat:Madeline refers to the fact that President Bush has a ranch in Texas.
Zitat:Betty Boop ist eine Cartoon-Figur aus den Max-Fleischer-Cartoons.
Zitat:Gidget is a fictional character created by author Frederick Kohner (based on his teenage daughter, Kathy) in his 1957 novel, Gidget, the Little Girl with Big Ideas. The novel follows the adventures of a teenage girl and her surfing friends on the beach at Malibu. The name Gidget is a portmanteau of "girl and midget".[1] Following the novel's publication, the character appeared in several films, television series and telemovies.
Zitat:Moondoggie is a fictional character created by Frederick Kohner in his novel Gidget, The Little Girl with Big Ideas. He appears as a principal character in five of the eight Gidget novels. He is portrayed as a surfer who saves Gidget from drowning and later becomes romantically involved with her. At the end of the last Gidget novel, Gidget Goes New York, Moondoggie and Gidget are married. They are also portrayed as married in Gidget Gets Married, Gidget's Summer Reunion and The New Gidget.
Zitat:The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise that is attributed to Sun Tzu (also referred to as "Sunzi" and "Sun Wu"), a high ranking military general and strategist during the late Spring and Autumn period (some scholars believe that the Art of War was not completed until the subsequent Warring States period[1]). Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and is still read for its military insights.

___-
The Art of War is an ancient Chinese text by Sun Tzu on the philosophy and strategy of conflict.
Zitat:Tina Louise ist eine amerikanische Schauspielerin.
Zitat:Margaret Julia “Marlo” Thomas is an American actress, producer, and social activist known for her starring role on the TV series That Girl (1966–1971).
Villeicht bezieht sich das darauf, dass beide in sitcoms rollen spielten,die model udn schauspielerin werden wollen?!
Zitat:Ann Marie (Marlo Thomas) verlässt ihr Zuhause in Brewster, New York, um als Schauspielerin und Model in der Stadt zu arbeiten. Sie ist ständig beschäftigt, doch dafür ist sie eine unabhängige Frau. Doch stützt Ann sich immer noch auf zwei Männer, die in ihrem Leben sehr wichtig sind: Ihr Freund Don Hollinger (Ted Bessell) und ihr Vater Lou Marie (Lew Parker). Anns Ziel abseits der Arbeit ist es, ein Gleichtgewicht zwischen den Beziehungen zu den beiden Männern aufrechtzuhalten. Beide überhäufen sie mit Liebe und Geld...
Zitat:Grant (Louises roll) is a movie star, and would casually mention names of some of the biggest movie stars of the day, as co-stars or acquaintances, suggesting that she too was a great star
neue häs:

Zitat:TRIX: A rock and roll group of some sort. I believe they call themselves Korn.
[…]
LORELAI: I’ll yell timber. So, Gran, what do you think? I mean, it’s not much. Probably too modest for Korn, but Weezer’d be pretty comfortable.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:CLARA: Rory just said you had things to do.
JESS: Hey Tatu, just look at the plane, will ya?
Zitat:JESS: I can’t concentrate with your annoying midget voice yammering on and on. It’s like having Stuart Little shoved in my ear.
Zitat:LORELAI: How’d it finally end with Cheech and Chong?
RORY: Jess knows I’m friends with Dean, Dean knows I’m dating Jess, and they both seem fine with it. What?
-LORE schrieb:Villeicht bezieht sich das darauf, dass beide in sitcoms rollen spielten,die model udn schauspielerin werden wollen?!
neue häs:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Worauf bezieht sich das dann? Das sie wissen was zickenkrieg ist?

Zitat:Weezer ist eine US-amerikanische Alternative-Rock-Band aus Los Angeles
Zitat:Korn (meist KoЯn geschrieben) ist eine 1993 gegründete Rockband, die ihre Wurzeln in Bakersfield, Kalifornien (Vereinigte Staaten) hat und als Mitbegründer des Nu Metal gilt.[1] Von den bisher über zehn veröffentlichten Alben verkauften sich weltweit über 60 Millionen Exemplare, davon 16 Millionen alleine in den USA.[2]
Also bei Tatu look at the plae kommt eig. Tattoo, ein Charakter aus der Seria Fantasy Island
Zitat: Famous for shouting "The plane! The plane!" in his thick French accent, audiences adored Villechaize 's character Tattoo
In diesem Video hört man ihn bei 0:38 sogar schreien Smile

Zitat:Klein Stuart – Die Geschichte einer ungewöhnlichen Familie (Originaltitel: Stuart Little) ist ein 1945 erschienenes Kinderbuch des US-amerikanischen Autors Elwyn Brooks White.
Den Film kennt sicher jeder. Eine kleine Maus, die eine piiiiepsige stimme hat Smile

Zitat:Cheech und Chong sind ein Comedy- und Schauspielerduo

das hier verstehe ich noch nciht, ansonsten glaube ich das wir dann fertig. sind. Sind ja zz. im alleingang auch ziemlich schnell...

Zitat:Emily: If I pass out...
Lorelai: I'll yell "timber".
Timber heißt
Zitat:Baum fällt!
Ich denke auch das wir feritg sind.
Ich finde auch nichts mehr. Du kansnst posten!