GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Also Paris meint damit ja glaube ich so was wie "Such dir ein anderes Thema".

Hier noch ein paar bedeutungen zu pirate:

Zitat:pirate - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own

Zitat:to publish, broadcast etc without the legal right to do so

:confused:
Stimmt, das könnte auch stimmen.
Hätte noch eine andere bedeutung für sit on

Zitat:sit on [phrasal verb] sit on (something) informal : to delay dealing with or talking about (something)
▪ Let's sit on the problem for a while and see if anything changes. ▪ They have been sitting on my insurance claim for months! ▪ Let's just sit on this news for the time being.
Zitat:Let's sit on the problem for a while and see if anything changes.
Also meint sie er solle sich n anderes Problem suchen. Und mit dem Pirat wahrscheinlich, weil die immer Ärger machen? (plündern, rauben usw.)
Zitat: PARIS: I still don’t understand why he’d wanna date me. He’s surrounded by college girls all day long who must be prettier than I am, and more experienced than I am. I mean, I’m sure they’re all idiots, but usually that’s the last thing a guy thinks about when he’s looking for a date for the big game.
RORY: Well, Jamie must be special. PARIS: Or Ted Bundy.

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 14:04 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

Da ich noch ne anspielung im alten thread hier zu gefunden habe, die ncoh nich drin war, hab ich das mal reingefügt und hier gepostet, ums im ersten beitrag reinzutun.

Show Content
-LORE schrieb:Also meint sie er solle sich n anderes Problem suchen. Und mit dem Pirat wahrscheinlich, weil die immer Ärger machen? (plündern, rauben usw.)

Ja, anders kann ich mir nichts drunter vorstellen! Smile

Zitat:Theodore „Ted“ Robert Bundy (* 24. November 1946 in Burlington in Vermont als Theodore Cowell; † 24. Januar 1989 im Florida State Prison in Starke in Florida) war ein US-amerikanischer Serienmörder, der zwischen 1974 und 1978 mindestens 28 junge Frauen und Mädchen in den Bundesstaaten Washington, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho und Florida tötete.

Hab hier noch eins aus 1.8, was ich nciht verstehe:

Zitat:RORY: Lane, I'm so sorry. I've been the worst friend lately.
LANE: No, I just wigged out a little. I get jealous sometimes. I mean, you seem to have this really great life going and I don't really fit in there.
RORY: That's not true, you totally fit in.
LANE: Yeah?
RORY: I'm talking Legos.
LANE: I hope so.
RORY: I will be better from now on, I promise. Twenty-four hours a day at your disposal.
LANE: Dean'll love that.
RORY: Well, he'll have to, you came first.

Und zwei aus 3.7
Zitat: RORY: Well, what’d you hear?
LANE: Quadrophenia.
RORY: Classy, but not date-like.
LANE: You think?
RORY: Definitely.
DEAN: What if he met a girl who’s a major Who fan?
LANE: What?
RORY: Why are you causing trouble?
Zitat:LORELAI: Thanks. Come on, Snoozy.
Zitat:snoozy {adj} [coll.] - schlummernd

Legos muss ja was mit sprache zutun haben. Wenn man Lego-language googelt kommt das hier:
Zitat:Logo is a multi-paradigm computer programming language used in education. It is an adaptation and dialect of the Lisp language; some have called it Lisp without the parentheses. It was originally conceived and written as functional programming language.[1] and drove a mechanical turtle as an output device. It also has significant facilities for handling lists, files, I/O, and recursion. Today it is remembered mainly for its turtle graphics, though for tertiary level teaching it has been superceeded by Scheme, and scripting languages.

Quadrophenia ist ein Song der Gruppe The Who.

Zitat:PARIS: Don’t say anything to Madeline or Louise about this.
RORY: About Jamie?
PARIS: Yeah.
RORY: But they’re your best friends.
PARIS: Theoretically, yes, but the second I mention a guy they’re gonna both start singing the theme from the Trojan Man commercial, and I just can’t take that, okay?

Zitat:RORY: He has no career, no girlfriend, no pet, no car. He lives with his mother, she won't even let him have his own key. The only thing he does have in his whole lonely pathetic existence is this marathon. If we win, if we take him down, if we take away that last little piece of dignity, then we leave him with nothing.
LORELAI: I wonder if he'll cry.
RORY: My mother, the Howard Roark of Stars Hollow.
[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 18:36 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]Edit:
mist,war ich gefunden hab heißt ja logo und nicht legos
Legos sind doch einfach die Bausteine?
Sie passt wie ein Lego Baustein.
?
Zitat:Hab hier noch eins aus 1.8, was ich nciht verstehe:

Zitat:
RORY: Lane, I'm so sorry. I've been the worst friend lately.
LANE: No, I just wigged out a little. I get jealous sometimes. I mean, you seem to have this really great life going and I don't really fit in there.
RORY: That's not true, you totally fit in.
LANE: Yeah?
RORY: I'm talking Legos.
LANE: I hope so.
RORY: I will be better from now on, I promise. Twenty-four hours a day at your disposal.
LANE: Dean'll love that.
RORY: Well, he'll have to, you came first.

Mit Lego meint sie die Lego Bausteine.
Aus diesen Bausteinen kann man eben alles bauen was man will, man kann seiner Fantasie damit freien lauf lassen .. sie meint also dass sie es hinbekommt, bzw. ihr Leben so "gestalten" kann, das Lane auch hineinpasst.
Faint
Wir versteifen uns i-wie immer auf etws kompliziertes, ich und Sophie Wink

Zitat:Trojan is a brand name of condoms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVVoMXgfzU

Howard Roark ist ein Charakter aus dem Buch/Film "The Fountainhead"/Ein Mann wie Sprengstoff.

Zitat:Howard Roark

As the protagonist and hero in the book, Roark is an aspiring architect who firmly believes that a person must be a "prime mover" to achieve pure art, not mitigated by others, as opposed to councils or committees of individuals which lead to compromise and mediocrity and a "watering down" of a prime mover's completed vision. He represents the triumph of individualism over the slow stagnation of collectivism. Bowing to no one, Roark rises from an unknown architect who was kicked out of school for "drawing outside of the lines". It is widely believed[by whom?] that Rand modeled the character of Howard Roark after Frank Lloyd Wright.[17] The descriptions of the character also have much in common with her earlier writings influenced by the murderer William Edward Hickman.[18] Roark goes on to design many landmark buildings, and rails against convention. He is eventually arrested and brought to trial for dynamiting a building he designed, but whose design was compromised by other architects brought in to negate his vision of the project. During his trial, Roark delivers a speech condemning "second-handers" and declaring the superiority of prime movers; he prevails and is vindicated by the jury.
versteh die anspielung nicht wirklich bin aber beim googeln daruaf gestossen:
Howard Roark is the forceful, demanding, self-assured protagonist of the novel The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

Zitat:Jackson: Does anyone here understand that a man has a right not to have his personal life debated in a public forum? I'm not Winona Ryder.
Zitat:Zitat:
RORY: He has no career, no girlfriend, no pet, no car. He lives with his mother, she won't even let him have his own key. The only thing he does have in his whole lonely pathetic existence is this marathon. If we win, if we take him down, if we take away that last little piece of dignity, then we leave him with nothing.
LORELAI: I wonder if he'll cry.
RORY: My mother, the Howard Roark of Stars Hollow.

Howard Roark ist eine Figur aus "The Fountainhead" (Rory hat das Buch ja gelesen, damals in der Folge a-tisket a-tasket verspricht Jess, Rory dem Buch noch eine Chance zu geben .. egal Nebensache Rolleyes) .
Und in diesem Buch ist Howard Roark eine Art Moralapostel, ein Idealbild wie man mit anderen Menschen umgehen soll ..
Rory meint diese Aussage sarkastisch, weil sich Lorelai in jener Szene genau gegensätzlich verhält ..