GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Zitat:LORELAI: If I clean up Hug-a-World, does that cancel out me not getting rid of the boxers?
RORY: I’ll consider it a wash.
Da bin ich nciht sicher ob Rory vill. eine Ami-Redewendung benutzt oder ob sie meint, Lore soll die Hug-a-World waschen.

Zitat:ALEX: Okay, now this is the Sumatra blend. It’s supposed to be a little sharper than the Colombian.
[FONT=&quot] Kaffeemarke, könnte man ncoh rien tun.

[/FONT]
Zitat:ALEX: Right. Well, they live with their mom, but I get them quite a bit. They both recently started soccer because apparently it’s the law.
LORELAI: I know. Rory’s still got an outstanding warrant on that one. So, how old are they?
Das versteh ich jetzt nicht ganuz. Also natürlih könnte er meinen das es jetzt total der Renner ist, aber was will Lore dann mit warrant. Das check ic h nciht.

EDIT:
Ok das letzte hab ich doch verstanden^^
sumatra würd cih ganz kurz erwähnen.

Zitat:to wash:

4 [no obj] informal : to be believable or acceptable — usually used in negative statements ▪ That story won't wash. [=that story is not believable] ▪ These claims won't wash. [=these are not believable claims] ▪ Blaming her poor grades on the teacher just doesn't wash. [=is not acceptable]
Ich glaube, dann kannst du die Zusammenfassung posten ((:
Here it comes:

Episode 3.12
Show Content
Super!! Die neue Epsiode mag ich total gerne, weil ich die Lore-Flashbacks so toll finde!
Hier hätte ich drei neue:

Zitat:RORY: But we want to be spontaneous. Jump a train to Paris, head off to Spain.
LORELAI: Oh no, it’s raining in Spain. But since the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain. . .
RORY: Looks like Italy for us!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DEAN: I gotta place an order.
JESS: Talk into the clown.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: But this is the fourth theme he’s picked. He had the fishing one, and the Kentucky Derby with the chocolate horsies, and the Tibet with the Richard Gere pictures everywhere.
Talk in to the Clown ist glaub ich ne Anspielung auf McDonalds.

Zitat:"The Rain in Spain" is a song from the musical My Fair Lady, with music by Frederick Loewe and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner. The song was published in 1956.

Zitat:Das Kentucky Derby ist ein klassisches Galopprennen für dreijährige Vollblüter, das seit 1875 in Louisville, Kentucky, ausgetragen wird

Zitat:Ricahrd Gere, schauspieler:
Seit Anfang der 90er Jahre bekennt er sich zum Buddhismus und gilt als Freund des Dalai Lama. Zeitweise lebt er in einem Haus in Dharmshala, dem Exilsitz des geistlichen Oberhaupts des tibetischen Buddhismus. 1987 gründete Gere das Tibet-Haus, in New York.

Neue Häs:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat: LORELAI: You have to RSVP to a C-section.
RORY: And bring a gift.
LORELAI: I wonder if Laura Mercier makes Demerol.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:[Lorelai and Rory walk up to the house with boxes of Beanie Babies]
RORY: I just need to go on record that a grown man should not throw himself a Beanie Baby retirement party.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Lots of beans.
RORY: I think this is ridiculous.
LORELAI: Angel face, you need to learn that there are going to be times in your life when you have to do ridiculous things for money. If you’re Adrian Zmed, that includes everything that ever happens in your whole career. [sees a box on the porch] Oh Rory, come on. Did you order from Amazon again? ’Cause we’re going to get your books their own house.

Zitat:RORY: We have travel books.
LORELAI: No, sweetie, these aren’t our kind of travel books. These are Paris and Nicky Hilton’s kind of travel books.
Laura Mecier ist ein Kosmetikhersteller.

Zitat:Pethidin (in den USA auch als meperidine bezeichnet) ist das älteste vollsynthetische Opioid. Es wurde 1939 bei den I.G. Farben synthetisiert (Handelsname Dolantin). Während Pethidin in Deutschland immer weiter durch modernere Präparate abgelöst wird, ist es weltweit nach wie vor eines der wichtigsten starken Analgetika.

Zitat:A Beanie Baby is a stuffed animal, made by Ty Warner Inc., which was later renamed as Ty Inc. in late 1993. Each toy has an inner "posable lining" and is stuffed with plastic pellets (or "beans") rather than conventional stuffing (see PVC and PE), giving Beanie Babies a flexible feel.
The original nine Beanie Babies launched in 1993 were Legs the Frog, Squealer the Pig, Spot the Dog, Flash the Dolphin, Splash the Whale, Chocolate the Moose, Patti the Platypus, Brownie the Bear (later renamed "Cubbie"), and Punchers the Lobster (later renamed "Pinchers").[2][3]
Ty, Inc. stopped producing the product in 1999; but consumer demand led them to reconsider. In 2000, a Beanie Baby named "The Beginning" was introduced to remind people of Beanie Babies' comeback.
Teenie Beanies, an offshoot of the Beanie Babies line, were made by additional manufacturers for a few McDonalds Happy Meal promotions. They are not new Beanie Babies, but Beanie Babies in a smaller size.

Zitat:Adrian Zmed (* 4. März 1954 in Chicago, Illinois, USA) ist ein rumänisch-amerikanischer Filmschauspieler. Er besuchte die Lane Tech High School in Chicago und ist mit der neuseeländischen Schauspielerin Susan Wood verheiratet, mit der er zwei Söhne (Zach und Dylan) hat.
Bekannt wurde er unter anderem durch seine Rollen als Johnny Nogerelli in Grease 2 und als Officer Vince Romano in der Fernsehserie T.J. Hooker, in der er mit William Shatner spielte. Er spielte ebenfalls eine Hauptrolle neben Tom Hanks in der Komödie Bachelor Party von 1984.

Paris und Nicky Hilton sind die Erben der Hilton-Hotels, also reich und vrmutlich verwhnt.

Neue Häs:

Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, that’s right. Mom, it’s me, Lorelai, I’m home! I’m home and I’m taking my sweater off. I’m taking my sweater off and dropping it on the floor. I’m dropping it on the floor and walking away from it. I’m walking away from it and leaving it on the floor, and in two years I’m gonna register Democrat. Looks like no Emily.
Zitat: LORELAI: Okay, then, it’s settled. We’re not staying at any place that wasn’t built for Napoleon the third’s doctor or doesn’t have a Chagall in the bathroom.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I’m sneezing.
[…]
RORY: My point is in ninety tries, there wasn’t one other picture that was good for the group and didn’t have me looking like I’m in Cirque du Soleil.

Zitat:MAUREEN: That would be the best, the absolute best. You are a great kid. She’s at Boston Memorial. I will meet you there. Listen, I have Graydon Carter on the other line.
Zitat:Marc Chagall war ein französischer Maler.

Zitat:Cirque du Soleil (französisch für Zirkus der Sonne) ist ein Zirkusunternehmen aus Montréal in Kanada. Cirque du Soleil zeigt eine moderne Form von Zirkus. Er verzichtet auf klassische Zirkuselemente wie Tiernummern und Sägemehl und bietet stattdessen eine Mischung aus Artistik, Theaterkunst und Livemusik.
Zitat:Edward Graydon Carter (born 14 July 1949) is a Canadian-born American journalist and has served as the editor of Vanity Fair since 1992. He also co-founded, with Kurt Andersen and Tom Phillips, the satirical monthly magazine Spy in 1986

Zitat:Die Demokratische Partei (Democratic Party, Democrats) ist neben der Republikanischen Partei eine der beiden großen Parteien in den USA. Die Demokraten gelten im Vergleich mit den Republikanern als weniger konservativ und mehr am Progressivismus orientiert.

So wie Emily dargestellt wird ist sie vermutlich bei den Republikanern, die eher auf Tradition und alte Werte setzen. So will Lore ihre Mutter wahrscheinlich schocken.

Neue Häs:

Zitat:LORELAI: Leloni, huh? Very exotic name.
EMILY: She’s from Honolulu.
LORELAI: Cool. Does she know Don Ho?
EMILY: No.
LORELAI: Charo?
EMILY: No.
LORELAI: The C&H Pure Cane Sugar dancers?
_______-
Zitat:EMILY: Leloni made a roast before she left and I heated it up.
LORELAI: You did?
EMILY: I even added a little wine to the pan to keep it from drying out.
LORELAI: Well, who died and made you Sara Moulton?
_______-
Zitat:LORELAI: And the second thing is, you need to tell me why you’re sitting like that.
SHERRY: Maureen told me that Howard Stern said that if you squat, it makes the baby come out faster.
_______-
Zitat:NURSE: No, you cannot hit me.
LORELAI: Can I bite you or pull your hair or use the Epilady on you ‘cause I really need to do something.

Und ncoh eine frage: Was meint Lore hier mit

Zitat: LORELAI: Okay, then, it’s settled. We’re not staying at any place that wasn’t built for Napoleon the third’s doctor or doesn’t have a Chagall in the bathroom.
Napoleon III war der Neffe von Napoleon I
Zitat:Napoleon III. war unter seinem ursprünglichen Namen Charles-Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte während der Zweiten Republik von 1848 bis 1852 französischer Staatspräsident und von 1852 bis 1870 als Napoleon III. Kaiser der Franzosen. Mit dem Staatsstreich vom 2. Dezember 1851 hatte der aus einer Volkswahl hervorgegangene Präsident eine Diktatur errichtet, die ein Jahr darauf in das Zweite Kaiserreich mündete. Die Herrschaft Napoleons III. trug in den 1860er Jahren liberalere Züge. Seiner Absetzung ging die Gefangennahme während des Deutsch-Französischen Krieges voraus.

Zitat:Charo (* 13. März 1951 in Murcia, Spanien; eigentlicher Name María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Gutiérrez de los Perales Santa Ana Romanguera y de la Hinojosa Rasten) ist eine US-amerikanische Sängerin, Schauspielerin und klassische Gitarristin.

Während der 1980er Jahre zog sich Charo weitgehend aus dem Showgeschäft zurück und zog nach Hawaii.
Zitat:Donald Tai Loy "Don" Ho (simplified Chinese: 何大来; traditional Chinese: 何大來; pinyin: Hé Dàlái; August 13, 1930 – April 14, 2007) was a Hawaiian and traditional pop musician, singer and entertainer.
Zitat:California and Hawaiian Sugar Company (C&H) was founded in 1906 and operated from 1921 to 1993 as an agricultural cooperative marketing association owned by the member sugar companies in Hawaii. Its headquarters are in Crockett in unincorporated Contra Costa County, California.[1][2]
Zitat:Sara Moulton (born February 19,[1] 1952) is an American chef, cookbook author and television personality
Zitat:Howard Allan Stern (* 12. Januar 1954 in Queens, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Talkradio-Moderator und eine Medienpersönlichkeit.
Er ist der Moderator der „Howard Stern Show“, die Montag bis Mittwoch von 6 bis 10 Uhr auf dem Sender „Howard 100“ von Sirius XM Radio Inc., einem Satellitenradiodienst, zu hören ist.
Epilady: http://pics.ricardostatic.ch/2_650213024...pilady.jpg

Neue Häs:

Zitat:LORELAI: [sings] In your Easter bonnet. . .

[…]

LORELAI: . . .with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the grandest fella in the Easter parade. Hoo! I'll be all in clover. . .

[…]

LORELAI: . . .and when they look us over, we’ll be the proudest people in the Easter parade.
Zitat:Lane: He's worse than my mother at the Glory of Easter T-shirt stand.
Zitat:PARIS: Okay, everyone, gather around. I have in my hand the 2002 Franklin Yearbook photos. I got copies for everyone, so let’s leave the Barney’s clearance sale reenactment for another day, shall we? And, please take note of the fact that the idea of posing under the new school banner was a major, major success.
[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 15:23 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]
Zitat:Emily: I don't watch that much television. I don't find forensic work quite as fascinating as the rest of the world.

Und vill. spielt sie damit auf Krimiserien in den USA an? Also diese ganzen CSI zeugs?
Ah gut,dann versteh ich die Napoleon Anspielung

Das sind die Lyricsdes Songs Easter parade aus den gleichnamigen Film.

Uhe Glorx of Easter ist ein Passionsspiel und wiqd in der Crystal Catgedral in Californien aufgefuhrt.

Barneys ist eine Kette von Luxuskaufhäusern in New York,gibts abeq auch hin anderen amerikanischen STädten.

Mit CSI könntes du recht haben.

Ich hab nix mehr gefunden,denke ich poste morgen falls nichts mehr von eurer Seite kommt.
Zitat:EMILY: Richard, who was the one who got drunk at our Christmas party and hiked up her skirt in front of the Town and Country photographer?
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_and_Co...schrift%29

Und das KÖNNTE rein, obwohls eigentlich klar ist
Zitat:EMILY: My first trip to Europe, I went to Paris and stayed at the Ritz.

vill meint rory mit dem hier
Zitat:RORY: [on phone] So, we’ll see you next Friday at three. And once again, sorry for the short notice. Okay, bye. [hangs up]
SHERRY: Great, who’s next?
RORY: Um, Sheldon Harnick.

diesen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Harnick ?

Zitat:RORY: Sherry had some status reports she promised to fax to people by tomorrow but she didn’t bring enough, and so I’ve been trying to find a Xerox machine. I finally conned someone in ICU into letting me use theirs. I haven’t found a fax machine yet, but –

Die Xerox Corporation (Gründungsname Haloid Corporation) ist ein 1906 gegründetes Technologie- und Dienstleistungsunternehmen im Dokumenten-Management-Bereich.

EDIT:
Oh das ist nur ne Abkürzung für ICU von Intensive Care Unit)

Udn als sie daheim ist und TV sieht, weiß man da, was sie anschaut? Wenns ist schau ich das selber heute nochmal nach Smile