GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Uuuuuuuuund *trommelwirbel*: Letzte Folge!!

Episodentitel:
Zitat:Those Are Strings, Pinocchio

Zitat: [Lorelai and Rory walk into Luke's Diner]
LORELAI: Ugh. And wuss patrol, halt.
Zitat: LUKE: I guess. Is it?
LORELAI: [sings] The Love Boat.
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: A cruise is a good spot to get down on one knee.
LUKE: And do my ventriloquist act?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: You don't now, but after you've had dinner at Captain Stubing's table and Isaac's served you up a couple of mojitos.
RORY: Romantic cruises say commitment, my friend.
patrol ist eine Streife
wuss bezeichnet einen Schwächling/memme

ventriloquist - Bauchredner
Zitat:Love Boat (Originaltitel: The Love Boat) ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie.
___
Das Passagierschiff Pacific Princess fährt mit seiner Crew um Kapitän Stubing über die Weltmeere und legt an den verschiedensten Traumzielen, wie die Karibik, Ägypten, Skandinavien, Europa oder Hong Kong, an. Die Passagiere, vorwiegend amerikanische Gaststars aus jener Zeit, sowie die Crew erleben während der Fahrt sowohl romantische oder spannende als auch heitere Geschichten.
schätze das ist wie bei uns "Das Traumschiff".

Captain Stubing und Isaac sind Figuren daruas.
Zitat:Der Mojito ist ein Klassiker unter den Cocktails und Kubas inoffizielles Nationalgetränk. Es gibt ihn mindestens seit den 20er-Jahren des vergangenen Jahrhunderts. In Europa haben sich verschiedene Varianten, z.B. mit Wasser ohne Kohlensäure oder mit gestoßenem Eis, entwickelt. Ein Mojito ohne Minze wird Ron Collins genannt.

Zitat:KIRK: You mean, did I find any silent death? Not so far, no.
LORELAI: Good.
KIRK: I did tell you about the dangers of mold, right? And Ed McMahon's dog?
LORELAI: Yes, you did.
KIRK: Suffered memory loss due to mold infestation. Forgot how to sit.

Zitat:PARIS: Does she need medical attention?
RORY: Paris.
PARIS: Jaime and Joachim aren't even getting a copy of this. She's maroon.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Tell it to Deney Terrio here. I should've been a dancer.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: We wanna buy her a car.

[…]

LORELAI: Just not a gas guzzler. And no Ferrari's or Lamborghini's.

Zitat:Edward Leo Peter McMahon, Jr. (* 6. März 1923 in Detroit, Michigan; † 23. Juni 2009 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Showmaster und Schauspieler. Landesweite Bekanntheit in den USA erlangte er als Ansager in Johnny Carsons Tonight Show von 1962 bis 1992.

der vill.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Joaqu...o_Cardenal
Zitat:Denis George Mahan (born June 15, 1950), better known as Deney Terrio, is an American choreographer, former film actor and one-time host of the television musical variety series Dance Fever from 1979 to 1985. In 1991, he sued Merv Griffin, the show's producer, for sexual harassment;[1] the US$11.3 million case was later dismissed.[2]

gas guzzler
automot. Benzinverschwender

Zitat:Ferrari ist eine italienische Automarke, welche durch ihre Sportwagen und ihr Engagement bei Rennen (hauptsächlich in der Formel 1) berühmt geworden ist
Zitat:Die Automobili Lamborghini Holding S.p.A. [ˌlamborˈgiːni] ( Aussprache?/i) ist ein italienischer Automobilhersteller, der seit 1964 Sportwagen in Kleinserie produziert. Sitz der Firma ist Sant’Agata Bolognese zwischen Bologna und Modena. Das Firmenlogo zeigt einen Kampfstier. Seit 1998 gehört die Firma zur Audi AG.

Neue Häs:

Zitat:Rory: This marble is two hundred years old. Harriet Beecher Stowe walked on this marble.
Lorelai: Oh, the banister.
Rory: Was donated by Robert Frost.
Lorelai: The sconce.
Rory: Was ceremoniously lit for the first time by Thomas Edison.

Zitat:Lorelai: (about Rory's dress) If you wear it with a moody look on your face like you're thinking of Bolsheviks, they'll mistake you for Simone de Beauvoir

Zitat:SOOKIE: Like a skybox or a velvet rope on one of the rows.

LORELAI: We're the Chilton equivalent of 50 Cent's posse. Where are the boys?
Zitat:In California, Gov. Gray Davis signed the 2001 Toxic Mold Disclosure Act, which went into effect in January. The law requires anyone selling, leasing or transferring property to disclose any potentially dangerous mold problem.

"The mold that grew in this case was the poisonous variety, stachybotrys chartarum," Browne said. "This is the most dangerous mold of all. It can cause death in people who are susceptible to respiratory ailments."
The McMahons' dog, a mutt who resembled a sheep dog, was in perfect health until she suddenly became sick at about the same time the mold was discovered, Browne said. "She was a sweetheart of a dog, incredibly smart, as frisky as you can imagine," the lawyer said. "All of a sudden she got this terrible respiratory ailment, and they had to put her down," Browne said.

And then, McMahon's and his wife's health began to suffer.

McMahon, best known as the affable sidekick to talk show host Johnny Carson, spent most of the fall coughing, sneezing and congested. "Nobody could figure out why he was unable to breathe," Browne said. He spent four months on antibiotics and had to cancel several speaking engagements. Finally, his doctor ordered him out of the house and his health improved.
Noch wegen dem Hund. Der ist wirklich an Schimmel gestorben Wink

Und hab grad gesehen, das Jaime und Joachim gar keine Anspielung ist:
Zitat:STUDENT: We all knew that our education at Chilton would be exemplary, but it was the people at Chilton. The faculty, the administrative staff. Even our janitorial staff - Jaime and Joachim. I can't count the number of times you guys made me laugh. . .

Aus 3.16 hätte ich auch noch eins:
Zitat:TAYLOR: Are you still dating him?
NICOLE: Yes, I am.
TAYLOR: Why?
NICOLE: Oh, Taylor.
TAYLOR: I mean, if you’re lonely, I have a nephew I would love to introduce to you. He just got back from a three-year stint in a biosphere in Arizona. Can I give him your number?
Zitat:Biosphäre 2 (englisch Biosphere 2) ist ein 1991 erbauter Gebäudekomplex in Arizona, USA, mit dem Ziel, ein von der Außenwelt unabhängiges, in der ursprünglichen Planung sich selbst erhaltendes Ökosystem zu schaffen. Das Experiment sollte beweisen, dass in einem eigenständigen, geschlossenen ökologischen System Leben langfristig möglich ist. Es gilt nach zwei erfolglosen Versuchen als gescheitert. Seit 2007 benutzt die University of Arizona den Komplex für Forschung und Lehre.

zu den aktuellen:
Zitat:Harriet Beecher Stowe, geborene Harriet Elizabeth Beecher war eine US-amerikanische Schriftstellerin und erklärte Gegnerin der Sklaverei.
Zitat:Robert Lee Frost war ein US-amerikanischer Dichter und vierfacher Pulitzer-Preisträger.
Zitat:Thomas Alva Edison war ein US-amerikanischer Erfinder und Unternehmer mit dem Schwerpunkt auf dem Gebiet der Elektrizität und Elektrotechnik

Zitat:Simone de Beauvoir (vollständiger Name Simone Lucie-Ernestine-Marie Bertrand de Beauvoir) war eine französische Schriftstellerin, Philosophin und Feministin.
Zitat:Die Bolschewiki (russisch Большевики; auch Bolschewisten, wörtlich übersetzt ‚Mehrheitler‘) waren eine Fraktion der Sozialdemokratischen Arbeiterpartei Russlands (SDAPR). Sie strebten den Sturz des Zaren und den Aufbau des Sozialismus/Kommunismus in Russland an. Im Gegensatz zur Fraktion der Menschewiki organisierten sie sich als straffe Kaderpartei (Partei neuen Typus[1]), als Trupp von Berufsrevolutionären.

50. Cent ist ein amerikansicher Gangster-Rapper; sein eigentlicher Name ist Curtis James Jackson III.

Zitat:SOOKIE: Like a skybox or a velvet rope on one of the rows.
Stadionloge

Neue Häs:
Zitat:[they hang up. A man walks over to the front desk]
LORELAI: Hey, you and your Armani posse want something to drink, John?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: I don't know what this is, but it's fun.
JACKSON: Let's see. I've got Creedence Clearwater Revival.
LORELAI: Good energy, too hillbilly.
[…]
JACKSON: Huey Lewis and the News? It's Sookie's.
SOOKIE: Hey, we all have our guilty pleasures.
JACKSON: Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass?
LORELAI: Ah, fun, festive, that's perfect! Crank it. Okay, I've got some cold Dom for me and Jackson.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MISS PATTY: He's always going on about the deer.
LUKE: Leave 'em alone, Taylor.
TAYLOR: But they're taking over the town. We need to institute partial elimination.
MOREY: Partial elimination?
GYPSY: You wanna kill the little romping Bambi's
[FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:Giorgio Armani (* 11. Juli 1934 in Piacenza, Italien) ist ein italienischer Modedesigner und Unternehmer. Das von ihm 1974 gegründete internationale Modeunternehmen trägt seinen Namen.
Die Anzugtypen halt

Zitat:Creedence Clearwater Revival (auch bekannt als CCR) war eine US-amerikanische Rockband der späten 1960er und frühen 1970er Jahre aus Berkeley, Kalifornien.

Zitat:Huey Lewis & the News sind eine US-amerikanische Rockband um den Sänger Huey Lewis, die in den 1980er Jahren sehr bekannt war.
Zitat:hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory, and so is usually offensive to those Americans of Appalachian heritage.
Zitat:Dom Pérignon (Aussprache: dɔ̃ peʁiɲɔ̃) ist eine berühmte Champagnermarke von Moët & Chandon. Der Name stammt von dem Mönch Dom Pérignon.
Zitat:Herbert "Herb" Alpert (born March 31, 1935) is an American musician most associated with the group variously known as Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass, or TJB

Zitat:Bambi. Eine Lebensgeschichte aus dem Walde ist ein 1923 erschienenes Buch des österreichischen Schriftstellers Felix Salten. Es handelt von einem jungen Reh namens Bambi und wurde 1928 unter dem Titel Bambi. A Life in the Woods ins Englische übersetzt und als Bambi 1942 von Walt Disney verfilmt.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:SOOKIE: That's four.
LORELAI: Plus Picklepuss and Sauerkraut.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:JACKSON: These stones have to be carved by hand.
LUKE: Without the tools we have now. No electricity.
JACKSON: Just pulleys and fulcrums.
SOOKIE: Hey, Bob Vila, take a seat.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Ah, minha queride Elzira, Catarina. E olindo Enrique, Antonio Banderas.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Okay, I've gotta tell you, even with the champagne and the Herb Albert, I've been depressed for days. I couldn't watch the Dating Game anymore.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:BRAD: [at podium] Through good times and bad, Chilton formed us, brought us hope, honed our insight, gave us encouragement. Though my time here was briefly interrupted by my period spent on Broadway hanging out with Stephen Sondheim, I still consider Chilton the most rewarding experience of my young life. Now it had always been my plan in closing to recite a short poem I'd written.
[…]
BRAD: But as I read it aloud, I realized the sentiments I wanted to share with my fellow students were better expressed in a favorite song of mine. [sings] Cherish is the word I use to describe. . .bong, bong. Bong, bong.
Zitat:picklepuss - someone with a habitually sullen or gloomy expression

Zitat:Bob Vila (* 20. Juni 1946 in Miami, Florida) ist ein kubanisch-US-amerikanischer Moderator von Heimwerker-Fernsehsendungen. Bekannt wurde er durch This Old House (1979–1988; Dieses alte Haus) und Bob Vila’s Home Again (Bob Vila ist wieder zu Hause).

Banderas ist ein gut ausseheneder spanischer Schauspieler.

Zitat:The Dating Game is an ABC television show that first aired on December 20, 1965 and was the first of many shows created and packaged by Chuck Barris from the 1960s through the 1980s. ABC dropped the show on July 6, 1973, but it resurfaced in several syndicated versions (1973–1974 as The New Dating Game, 1978–1980, 1986–1989 and 1996–1999; repeats of the last version appeared in the 1999–2000 season.) For years it was almost always aired in tandem with another Barris production, The Newlywed Game, which premiered on ABC the following year. The show was a forerunner of a number of other shows themed in the same style.

Zitat:Stephen Sondheim (* 22. März 1930 in New York City) ist ein amerikanischer Musicalkomponist und -texter. Er ist Preisträger eines Academy Awards, mehrerer Tony Awards (9), mehrerer Grammy Awards und des Pulitzer-Preises.
Er schrieb Text und Musik des Stückes in dem Brad auftrat.

Brad singt Cherish von The Association.

Soweit ich weiß die letten HÄs:

Zitat:RORY: Headmaster Charleston, faculty members, fellow students, family and friends, welcome. We never thought this day would come. We prayed for its quick delivery, crossed days off our calendars, counted hours, minutes, and seconds, and now that it's here, I'm sorry it is because it means leaving friends who inspire me and teachers who have been my mentors - so many people who have shaped my life and my fellow students' lives impermeably and forever. I live in two worlds. One is a world of books. I've been a resident of Faulkner's Yoknapatawpha County, hunted the white whale aboard the Pequod, fought alongside Napoleon, sailed a raft with Huck and Jim, committed absurdities with Ignatius J. Reilly, rode a sad train with Anna Karenina, and strolled down Swann's Way. It's a rewarding world, but my second one is by far superior. My second one is populated with characters slightly less eccentric but supremely real, made of flesh and bone, full of love, who are my ultimate inspiration for everything. Richard and E
[…]
RORY: My mother never gave me any idea that I couldn't do whatever I wanted to do or be whomever I wanted to be. She filled our house with love and fun and books and music, unflagging in her efforts to give me role models from Jane Austen to Eudora Welty to Patti Smith. As she guided me through these incredible eighteen years, I don't know if she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her.
Zitat: RICHARD: We got her one car. It's a little Prius. It's safe, it gets great gas mileage.
EMILY: And it's the one that Leonardo DiCaprio drives.

hÄS AUS Alten Episoden:
Show Content
Leonardo diCaprio ist ein Schauspieler.
Zitat:Eudora Alice Welty (* 13. April 1909 in Jackson, Mississippi; † 23. Juli 2001 ebenda) war eine US-amerikanische Schriftstellerin und Fotografin. 1973 wurde sie für den Roman The Optimist’s Daughter mit dem Pulitzer-Preis ausgezeichnet.
Zitat:Jane Austen (* 16. Dezember 1775 in Steventon, Hampshire; † 18. Juli 1817 in Winchester) war eine britische Schriftstellerin aus der Zeit des Regency, deren Hauptwerke wie Stolz und Vorurteil und Emma zu den Klassikern der angelsächsischen Literatur gehören
Zitat:Patti Lee Smith (* 30. Dezember 1946 in Chicago, Illinois, USA) ist eine amerikanische Punk- und Rockmusikerin, Fotografin, Malerin und Lyrikerin. Sie gilt als "Godmother of Punk".

Zitat:Yoknapatawpha County ist ein fiktiver Landkreis (County) im amerikanischen Bundesstaat Mississippi, der Schauplatz der meisten Romane und Erzählungen des Literaturnobelpreisträgers William Faulkner ist. Vorbild für Yoknapatawpha County war das Lafayette County im selben US-Bundesstaat.
Zitat:Pequod: das gleichnamige Schiff in Herman Melvilles Roman Moby Dick
Huck und Jim sind aus Mark Twains Huckleberry Finn, das wei0 ich Smile

Zitat:A Confederacy of Dunces is a picaresque novel written by American novelist John Kennedy Toole, published by Louisiana State University Press in 1980, eleven years after the author's suicide
Major characters

[edit] Ignatius J. Reilly

Hä:

Zitat:Lorelai: Look, if you need to work as a low-paid intern for a magazine or a stringer for some small-town newspaper or Tom Brokaw's toupee comber-outer before you make real money, then that's what you'll do.

Zitat:Rory: I don't want you to defer your dream. This is an allusion to the Langston Hughes poem "A Dream Deferred" in which he asks what happens to dreams that fail to come true.
Swans way ist ein Teil des Romans "Auf der suche nach der verlorenen Zeit" von Marcel Proust.
Zitat:Thomas John „Tom“ Brokaw (* 6. Februar 1940 in Webster, South Dakota) ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalist, der für den Fernsehsender NBC die allabendliche Nachrichtensendung Nightly News moderierte. Daneben moderiert er mehrere TV-Produktionen und schreibt Bücher und Beiträge für Zeitungen und Zeitschriften.

habe in mehreren Seiten gelesen, das wohl gemunkelt wird, er trüge ein Toupe.

Zitat:Rory: I don't want you to defer your dream. This is an allusion to the Langston Hughes poem "A Dream Deferred" in which he asks what happens to dreams that fail to come true.

Naja, ich würds nich tumbeding als anspielung sehen, aber wenn man to defer your dream eingibt, kiommen schon viele seigten mit dem gedicht.

Ich werds mal aufnehmen, aber dazuschreiben, das es eine mögliche Anspielung ist.

Ich glaube wir sind fertig mti Staffel 3!
Ach toll! Smile
Ich binr ichtig gesapnnt auf die ganzen neuen Häs Smile

Zitat:Wax on, wax off.
zitat aus Karate Kid

Zitat:Charles Peete "Charlie" Rose, Jr. (* 5. Januar 1942 in Henderson (North Carolina))[1] ist ein US-amerikanischer Fernsehmoderator und Journalist.
Zitat:Acclaimed interviewer and broadcast journalist Charlie Rose engages America's best thinkers, writers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, business leaders, scientists and other newsmakers in one-on-one interviews and roundtable discussions.

Zitat:Lorelai: I'll join a local community theater and I'll drive you to soccer. It'll work for many years, until the FBI comes to get me, and by that time you're on your ow
wenn man das so eingibt kommt ein link zu der hier:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Soliah
Aber weiß nciht sicher ob die die meinen
Ich schau mri die Episode hetu nochmal an, dann poste ich morgen die zusammenfassung[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt 26.03.2012 um: 17:50 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]Noch eins gefunden:
Zitat:RORY: You also need to cut your undergarments. Don't forget, we'll rinse in Woolite every few days.