GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
ich weiß nicht richtig, ich denke schon, da schreib ich halt dann einf. dazu, dass das ne süßigkeit ist

Zitat:RORY: Your books don't hate you.
LORELAI: Ugh, Rory, my brain is full. It has reached capacity. It's Shea Stadium when the Beatles played. It’s cramped and girls are screaming and I think George is fighting with Ringo.
Hmm...also Lorelai mach ja einen Vergleich. Im Shea Stadium war '65 das bis dato größte Beatles Konzert mit 56.000 Fans.
Also ziemlich voll wie Lores Kopf Big Grin
Aber warum George und Ringo streiten weiß ich auch nicht...:confused:

Mal noch ne andere Frage: Soll ich die Quellen als dazuschreiben?
Wie die Quelle? Meinst du wo du das gefunden hast? Wenn ja: wenn du willst. Bis jetzt hat das eig. immer jeder so nach seinem kopf gemacht.. Smile

Ich glaube, das mit Ringo und George sagt sie einf. nur so, um das Chaos komplett zu machen Wink
Zitat:RORY: That diploma hanging on the wall is going to make this all worthwhile, trust me.
LORELAI: I guess, unless I turn into John Nash and start drooling on people.
Zitat:John Forbes Nash Jr. (* 13. Juni 1928 in Bluefield, West Virginia) ist ein US-amerikanischer Mathematiker, der besonders in den Bereichen Spieltheorie und Differentialgeometrie sowie auf dem Gebiet der partiellen Differentialgleichungen arbeitet. Im Jahr 1994 erhielt er zusammen mit Reinhard Selten und John Harsanyi den Nobelpreis für Wirtschaftswissenschaften für die gemeinsamen Leistungen auf dem Gebiet der Spieltheorie. Damit ist er einer der wenigen Mathematiker, die einen Nobelpreis erhalten haben, obwohl es keinen speziellen Nobelpreis für Mathematik gibt.
Nashs Leben ist von großer Tragik geprägt: Nach einem vielversprechenden Start seiner mathematischen Karriere erkrankte er mit dreißig Jahren an Schizophrenie und erholte sich erst wieder in den 1990er Jahren davon. Nashs Geschichte ist Ende 2001 einem breiteren Publikum durch den preisgekrönten Spielfilm A Beautiful Mind bekanntgeworden.

Da verstehe ich den zusammenhang aber nciht so ganz....

Zitat:LORELAI: Rory, I was supposed to graduate from high school. Go to Vassar. Marry a Yale man and get myself a proper nickname like Babe or Bunny or Shih Tzu.
Der Shih Tzu ist eine von der FCI (Nr. 208, Gr. 9, Sek. 5) anerkannte Hunderasse aus Tibet.

und mit john nash glaube ich, sie meint, sie werde erst stolz auf ihr "Diploma" sein wenn sie sich in Nash verwandelt und schon so an schizophrenie erkrankt ist...

Zitat:LORELAI: Instead, I got pregnant. I didn't finish high school, I didn't marry your father and I ended up in a career that apparently Jessica Hahn would think was beneath her.
Zitat:Jessica Hahn (born July 7, 1959) is an American model and actress. She is best known for a sex scandal involving televangelist Jim Bakker while she was employed as a church secretary.

Sie hatte also einen Sexskandal mit einem Fernsehprediger. Das ist ja die Lösung denke ich...
Zitat:JESS: Washington Square Park.
RORY: Oh.
JESS: It's cooler.
RORY: Yes.
JESS: It's where David Lee Roth got busted.
RORY: Right, right. I hope he's got it together now.
Ich denke da stehen alles Infos drin Big Grin Von 1993.

Zitat:NYTimes: David Lee Roth, the lead singer of Van Halen in the early 1980's, was arrested with 24 other people on drug charges yesterday in Washington Square Park, the police said last night.

Hier mal noch zwei kleine Hä?s

Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, then I would like to go to Chateau Jean Georges la Jean Georges in Paris.

RORY: I'll look it up in Zagats and book the Concorde. I gotta go.
Also Zagat ist ein weltweit berühmter Restaurantführer.
Zu Chateau Jean Georges la Jean Georges hab ich ncihts gefunden, das hat sie sich denke ich nur ausgedacht; so einen typisch französischen namen halt für ein schnikes restaurant.

Aber da ich nicht wusste, was eine Concorde ist, hab ich mal gegoogelt und:
Das war von 1976 bis 2003 ein Überschall-Passagierflugzeug, das überwiegend von New York nach Paris flog. Dieser Flug dauerte nur 4 Stunden.
Zitat:RORY: Mom, the cap! You put it on, its gonna --
BOTH: - smush the curls down.
LORELAI: You are a genius.
RORY: See you tonight
LORELAI: Hey, try to seat us next to a celebrity on the Concorde, like Sting or Screech or someone.
Zitat:Sting, CBE (* 2. Oktober 1951 in Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, als Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner) ist ein britischer Rock-Musiker, Sänger, Bassist sowie Schauspieler.

Screech habe ich mehrere gefunden:

Zitat:Screech is the mascot of the Washington Nationals.

Zitat:Samuel "Screech" Powers

Samuel "Screech" Powers, portrayed by Dustin Diamond, was one of only two characters to remain from the beginning of the franchise until the end. He appeared in Good Morning, Miss Bliss, Saved by the Bell, Saved by the Bell: The College Years and Saved by the Bell: The New Class. Screech is seen as the geek of his peer group. Although he is often recognized for his academic abilities, his lack of common-sense and social skills provide frustration within the gang, but also a comic outlet for the show.

Zitat:Clive Royden Screech[3] (born 15 May 1953) is the current Bishop of St Germans [4] within the Diocese of Truro.[5] He was educated at King's College London.[6] He was ordained in 1976 and began his career with a curacy at Hatcham followed by incumbencies at Nunhead and Addington and finally (before his elevation to the episcopate) Camberwell.[7] Bishop Roy has been married to Angela (née Waring) since 1980 and is a keen opera fan.[8]

Ich glaube nicht, dass sie den Bischof meint, eher noch den TV-Charakter oder?
Zitat:
MICHEL: It was dignified, as most French ceremonies are. Poetry was read, a string quartet played, a ballerina performed.
LORELAI: You drank some Boone's Farm out of a boda bag and knocked a beach ball around?
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royden_Screech#cite_note-7][/url]
Also ich würde auch sagen, dass sie den TV-Charakter meint.

Ich hab hier noch ein paar:
Zitat:PARIS: It was attitudinal. I said I'm not taking AP calculus from Henemen. I'm going with Branch. Branch is a graduate of MIT and Henemen went to Berkley. Berkley! I mean, he may have majored in math but what did he minor in? Bean sprouts? Forget it. And I'm telling my advisor all this, Mrs. Schlosser, and I looked down in her trash can and there’s this half-eaten banana in there. Nothing else. And I pictured her sitting in the shoe box of an office eating a banana all by herself and I almost felt sorry for her, but then she questioned my judgment about Berkley so I eviscerated her. I mean, she was welling up at the end, but she had the decency to hold it in until I was gone. I have enough faculty recommendations to run for student council, so I don't need her anyway. My locker’s this way.