GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" II
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Mara is ma wieder im Lande Big Grin

Ja, ich denke sie meint, der Tag war bis jetzt TwilightZone artig, also total konfus und seltsam und ... hm... zwiielichtig?

Und danke madea für die Lösung von Outer Limits Smile
Zitat:Lorelai: Yeah, duck Harvey.
Zitat:This is a reference to a play, made into a movie which starred Jimmy Stewart. The plot involved a man who thought he had an invisible friend, Harvey, who was a six foot tall rabbit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_(film)

Sie sagt das bestimmt weil der Hase so groß ist.
Super! Is ja total witzig! Wink

Zitat:RORY: So I guess you’re still grounded over that whole Henry thing, huh?
LANE: Are you kidding? It’s the mother of all groundings. My mom’s done everything but slap a Dr. Dre ankle bracelet on me. I’m not even going to school.
Zitat:Dr. Dre (* 18. Februar 1965 in Compton, Kalifornien; bürgerlich André Romell Young) ist ein US-amerikanischer Rapper. Er gilt als bedeutender Hip-Hop-Produzent und als Begründer des G-Funk. Neben dem früheren Engagement bei der World Class Wreckin' Cru und bei N.W.A war er als Solokünstler aktiv. Seine Produktionen gelten als verantwortlich für den Durchbruch von Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent und weiteren.

Ein ankle bracelet ist doch eine Fußfessel oder? Müssen Stars soetwas nicht tragen, wenn sie verhaftet werden?

Wenn man Dr. Dre und ankle bracelet googelt, findet man das hier:
http://www.answers.com/topic/dr-dre

Zitat:Dre continued to keep his name in the press and on police records before the release of his solo album. On June 5, 1992, Dre surrendered to police after they had issued a warrant for his arrest on charges that he assaulted record producer Damon Thomas. Then, in October of 1992, Dre pleaded guilty to battery of a police officer during a May 22 brawl. He served "house arrest" sentences for each charge, which necessitated his wearing a police-monitoring ankle bracelet.
wenn man das wichtigeste herausfiltert, heißt das dann soviel wie:

Im Oktober 1992 wurde er verhaftet, da er während einer Schlägerei einen Polizisten angegriffen hatte. Er verbüßte Hausarrest, was das Tragen einer Polizei überwachten Fußfessel notwendig machte.

Zitat:RORY: Oh, well, I’ve got a debate coming up. And, um, Dean’s been working extra hours lately saving up for a new motorcycle, so I hardly see him. Mom and I haven’t done laundry in three weeks, but I have taken to jumping into the gigantic pile of dirty clothes while we play our Reader’s Digest World’s Famous Polka CD that we got used for ninety-nine cents. Sorry if that’s all boring.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Eigentlich ist doch Reader's Digest so eine Zeitschrift, oder? Vielleicht gibt es da manchmal billige CDs dazu? Keine Ahnung...
Also auf wiki steht dazu:
Zitat: Unter der Marke Reader's Digest erscheinen neben der Zeitschrift heute auch Bücher, Hörbücher, Musik-CDs sowie DVDs.

Ich denke, das ist es dann ... Smile
Zitat: [Rory tosses the phone to Luke, who catches it cleanly]
LORELAI: Whoa, impressive. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
RORY: What?
LORELAI: Goalie for the bagel hockey team?
RORY: And bump Schmitty?
LORELAI: Schmitty’s over the hill, he’s washed up, put him in Cooperstown. Suit up kid!
Ich weiß nicht, ob Schmitty eine reale Person sein soll? Auf Wiki steht was dazu:
Schmitty, eigentlich Inspector Schmidt, ist der wichtigste Held der unter dem Pseudonym „George Bagby“ erschienenen Kriminalromane des amerikanischen Erzählers Aaron Marc Stein ab 1935.

Aber das glaube ich eher nicht, was soll das mit Eishockey zu tun haben?

Dann habe ich hier noch gefunden, dass Schmitty wohl eine erfundene Person sein kann, jemand, der cool ist:
A hypothetical person who is always a bit cooler than everyone, has more stuff than you, is better in every way.

Ich denke mal, das passt besser?

Zu Cooperstown in diesem Zitat steht hier:
When Lorelai and Rory talk about retiring their bagel hockey goalie, Schmitty, they say he's ready for Cooperstown. Cooperstown is where the Baseball Hall of Fame is. The Hockey Hall of fame is in Toronto.
Possible Explantaion: Educated as the Gilmores are when it comes to music and movies, it is VERY possible that they do not know where the Hockey Hall of Fame is. After all, in season 3's The Faceoff, Rory clearly feels that eating excessive amounts of junk food is the highlight of any sports game, particularly hockey.
Ja, dass ist es glaub ich, anders kann ich´sm irnicht erklären Smile

Zitat:In Cooperstown wurde die „Baseball Hall of Fame“ gegründet, da man fälschlicherweise annahm, der Baseball wäre 1838 von Abner Doubleday auf einer Kuhweide in der Nähe der Stadt erfunden worden.
Allerdings ist das dann ein fehler von Amy, da Lore und Rory ja HOCKEY spielen und nicht Baseball Big Grin

EDIT: hups, zu langsam Big Grin

Zitat:RORY: Not Two Fat Ladies again.
[….]
LORELAI: Yeah, sadly because one of the fat ladies met her maker.
RORY: Really? Which one?
LORELAI: The fat one.
RORY: Come on, which one? The one on the motorcycle or the one in the sidecar?
Two Fat Ladies ist ncoh einfach rauszufinden, allerdings frag ich mich was mit dem Motorrad und dem Beiwagen gemeint sit??
Zitat:Two Fat Ladies is a British television cooking programme starring Clarissa Dickson Wright and Jennifer Paterson. It originally ran for four seasons, from 1996 to 1999 on BBC Two. The show has also appeared on the Food Network and Cooking Channel in the USA, and on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in Australia.

Ist das also eine Kochsendung?

Bei bildern hab ich das hier gefunden: http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/troufs/...adies1.jpg

Hier noch eine Anspielung :
Zitat:RORY: More preparation? Paris -- no two people know more about assisted suicide than the two of us. Kevorkian called today for a couple of tips.
PARIS: I know we know the material but there’s issues of presentation that need to be addressed.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]