GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" II
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Naja as mit der Pantomimen - Geste, und ich glaube halt weil er sowieso so wenig spricht...
Ja genau Smile
Ist das hier vill. aus nem Film? :

Zitat:JESS: So when was the last time you had those gutters cleaned?
LORELAI: It’s been awhile.
JESS: Yeah, I found an ‘I like Ike’ bumper sticker up there.
LORELAI: Is it really bad?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Eisenhower

Also meint er wohl das der schon sehr sehr sehr lange da oen liegt, wenn man bdenkt das der von 1951 ist Big Grin
Big Grin Ja stimmt

Zitat:Dean: On the way home we'll rent Autumn in New York and mock it for the rest of the afternoon

Ich glaube, der hat schlechte kritiken gekriegt und deshalb wollen die sich lustig machen, oder vill. waren die Schauspieler ercht schlecht oder die Story zu seicht?[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 16:04 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]
Lore-01 schrieb:Aber was meint Jess damit?
Many parts of a pine tree are edible.

Gibbons hat in nem werbespot für frühstückszerealien behauptet, dass viele Teile einer Kiefer essbar snd:

Zitat:A 1974 television commercial for Post Grape-Nuts cereal featured Gibbons asking viewers "Ever eat a pine tree? Many parts are edible." While he recommended eating Grape Nuts over eating pine trees (Grape Nuts' taste "reminds me of wild hickory nuts"), the quote caught the public's imagination and fueled his celebrity status. Johnny Carson joked about sending Gibbons a "lumber-gram", and Gibbons himself joined in the humor; when presented with a wooden award plaque by Sonny and Cher, he good-naturedly took a bite out of it. (The "plaque" was actually an edible prop.)
Also bei Wiki steht der FIlm habe die Goldene Himbeere bekommen, da wissen wa bescheid Big Grin
Big Grin Oh mann, den muss ich mal sehen Big Grin Glitter wird ja auch immer so verrissen in Gilmore girls, und der eine film mit John Travolta auch Smile

Soll das hier rein?:
Zitat:MICHEL: No, I believe you thought I was lying. That I did not actually get down on my hands and knees in a brand new Donna Karan suit and crawl around on a floor where people who have stepped in mud and garbage and animal waste have been traipsing all day long.
Donna Karen ist ein bekanntes, auch teures, Modelabel und JA Glitter ist schlimm! xD
Oh mann, ich hab von meiner GG filme liste grad mal ein paar gesehen, und cih hab noch nich mal alle drauf Sad Und in der Videothek gibts gar nich alle, das macht mcih alles ganz krank :O

Zitat:LORELAI: I trust you, Michel.
MICHEL: I mean, it's just as possible I say I'll cover the desk, and the moment you've stepped away I'll put some fruit on my head and join a conga line somewhere.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Ne Conga Line ist englisch für eine Polonaise, so könnte mans sagen.
Also sollen wir das nicht aufnehmen, oder? Und wie stehts mit dem hier:

Zitat:LORELAI: I believe you looked for the bracelet.
MICHEL: And while I'm shaking it to the Miami Sound Machine, the phones here – they would ring and ring and ring, and no one to answer, no one to assist.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]