GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" II
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Jap, im urban dictionary stehts auch so drin: "When you are back to doing what you do best. It indicates a state of readiness to get down to work after a break."

War allerdings auch ein Hit von Aerosmith Unsure Und was meint ihr zu dem vicious circle? Da meint sie shcon den Teufelskreis ne?
Ich glaube nicht, das es wichtig ist, ob es ein hit war. Es kommt ja auf die Beudeutung von back in the sattle again an. Und ich denke auch, dass es um den Teufelskreis geht.

ein neues:
Zitat:LOUISE: I know. So, of course, fifteen minutes later, tardy and glossless, I left the house and I had to rely on Madeline for my source of lip color for the day. Not an ideal solution.
MADELINE: Major skin tone mismatch.
PARIS: I’m sorry, group leader, could you ask the Pigeon sisters if there is a point to this opus?
charas aus The Odd Couple (Theaterstück, film, serie).

Zitat:Oscar convinces Felix to lighten up and join him on a double-date with two English girls who live in the building – the Pigeon sisters, Cecily (Monica Evans) and Gwendolyn (Carole Shelley), who actually "coo" when they laugh.

klingt, als wären die ziemlich dämlich. Ich glaub, das meint paris auch.

Das is glaube ich interessant:

Zitat:DEAN: You can’t glance up in between nihilistic theories?
RORY: I can, but what’s the point?
DEAN: What?

Die Philosophie/Theorie des Nihilismus ist, das nichts einen Grund hat/ wichtig ist. (oder mehr formal gesehen: die Welt und vor allem die menschliche Existenz sind ohne objektiven Sinn, Zweck, verständliche Wahrheit oder wesentlichen Wert)
Ja, das klingt logisch!

Zitat:MADELINE: Very true.
PARIS: We get them with style. We dress up the kits with sparkles, colors, pictures of bands. Sport themes for the boys, animal pictures for the puppy and unicorn bunch, chess boards for the Bobby Fischer freaks – a style for every taste. Plus, we use neon bandaids, pink or blue gauze for the bandages, anything that seems young or flashy or bright.
Schachass.

Zitat:RICHARD: I’d like to discuss tomorrow’s meeting.
RORY: Okay.
RICHARD: I was thinking that we should relocate.
RORY: Midtown?
Zitat:Midtown Manhattan (oder einfach Midtown) ist ein großes Stadtviertel im New Yorker Stadtbezirk Manhattan südlich des Central Park.
Sagt, denke ich schon alles.
Zitat:LORELAI: Honey, you gotta ease up on that love potion you’ve been giving him or he’s gonna start showing up at David Letterman’s house soon.
(Uuuh, wir sind auf seite 100 Wink)
also... das is schon schwieriger.
Hier mal der ganze dialog:
Zitat:RORY: This is crazy. Ten messages?
LORELAI: Plus the four that I took from him personally before I stopped answering the phone.
RORY: Right.

LORELAI: Honey, you gotta ease up on that love potion you’ve been giving him or he’s gonna start showing up at David Letterman’s house soon.
David Michael Letterman ja Moderator (Late Show with David Letterman.)

Und lore meint ja, sie solle ihm keinen liebestrank mehr begen oder so sonst kommt er zu letterman nachhause.
Zitat:1988 wurde die Stalkerin Margaret Mary Ray verhaftet, als sie Lettermans Porsche in der Nähe des Lincoln Tunnels in New York City fuhr. Ray behauptete, sie sei Lettermans Ehefrau. In den folgenden Jahren wurde sie immer wieder wegen unerlaubten Betretens und anderer Vergehen verhaftet. In einem Fall fand die Polizei sie schlafend auf Lettermans privatem Tennisplatz auf seinem Anwesen in New Canaan in Connecticut. .
Ich denke, sie verlgeicht ihn mit nem stalker.
Zitat:RICHARD: Welcome, everyone, to the first official board meeting of the StyleAid Corporation. Will everyone please take a seat?
CHIP: I feel like Ivan Bosky.
der beste heißt boesky :'D

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_F._Boesky
Oh, dat hab ich nich gewusst.
Dann meint Chip wohl, er komme sich wie in seinem Büro vor, anders gehts ja gar nich.

Ich dachte gerade, dass das:

Zitat:PARIS: Thank you, Richard. First, let me say that I’m glad to see you all here today, at the beginning of what I think is going to be a very exciting experiment.
BRAD: She doesn’t have a baseball bat in her hands, does she?

auch ne anspielung auf was sein könnte..
Ich glaub das is einfach nurn Scherz, weil er Angst vor ihr hat, dass ihr "Experiment" was mit nem Baseballschläger zu tun haben könnte, weil sie wieder so herrisch is. oder?